[ROM]-[4.2.1]-[Ultimate-Aspire ROM] [Xtra-Themed-Base Ready-Smooth & Stable]

Search This thread

zeezo9

Nov 10, 2013
Awesome rom dude, thanks :d
i got a problem after installing the rom, I cant see my pictures in the gellary> when i open it i find nothing !!
how could i solve it :(

zeezo9

Nov 10, 2013
It's simple , go to play store n download Scan media app open it n after 5 mins check ur gallery, now smile:D:cowboy:

Thanks dude, i tried it, but it didn't work!
I got another problem, each time i open settings> Inpu&Languages, it crashes saying that it has stopped working!!
even when i tried to add another keyboard language next to English but it didn't save what i did, I tried to change the keyboard but it didn't:confused: change

Ia there a solution for that :confused:

Update:
Keyboard problem has solved after uninstalling ModBoost V5

Last edited:

rohit83

Oct 2, 2012
OnePlus 7T
Thanks dude, i tried it, but it didn't work!
I got another problem, each time i open settings> Inpu&Languages, it crashes saying that it has stopped working!!
even when i tried to add another keyboard language next to English but it didn't save what i did, I tried to change the keyboard but it didn't:confused: change

Ia there a solution for that :confused:

Update:
Keyboard problem has solved after uninstalling ModBoost V5

Bro it normally works but still if ur having prob then take out your sd card n reinsert it once or twice if still problem persists then flash the rom again properly or try some other rom

Reactions: zeezo9

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Awesome ROM bro.. Feeling superbbb.. Nice battery backup nice performance.. Thanks a lot bro for awesome awesome work.. No words for you bro.. Thanks a lot again..:)
    GPS IS NOT WORKING...STK(SIM TOOL KIT) ALSO NOT WORKING...PATCH PLEASE:laugh:[SO ALL IN ALL IT IS NOT A BUGLESS ROM..PLZZ GIVE PATCHES TO FIX IT.....AND I WILL TRY TO FIND MORE BUGS BECAUSE THERE MIGHT BE A FEW MORE...

Here Is GPS Patch Bro ::- Download Here
    Its Tested By Me.. Working Fine..

---------- Post added at 05:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 AM ----------

Indeed the ROM has no lags and is running too smooth like butter :laugh: But user applications crashes while functioning. There is no camera app inbuilt o_O

google play manager
    engineer mod
    Omacp
    crashed while working.

I appritiate working over the smoothness and user interface of ROM but its not dependable as system apps crashes in every once and a while :crying::crying::(

Bro Nothing is FC.. Everything is working Smoothly.. Using This ROM from last 2 Days.. Best ROM till the date.. And You need to reflash the ROM again with proper procedure given in OP.. And Use BB kernal bro bcoz you are JB Out user.. Again telling you use Proper Procedure with BB kernal..:) Thanks..:)
    Dear devs
    i am on Legoice Fusion Note 3 ROM by sagarwep
    every thing is working fine ,but my loud speaker volume is littile low sow i want to go to Engineering Mode by *#*#3646633#*#* but whenever i type it on dialer nothing happens,i am not able to go to engineering mode.Is there any other method to go to engineeing mode .
    please help me.

Bro use Gravity Box for engineering mode... You can access easily...:)
    @Abhinav_Rocks
    i want some help from you dear,i am on custom rom Legoice Note3 fusion ROM by sagarwep
    i want to know that "currently i am in which tower area." means tower info application is there any,
    like in NOKIA there was a display of cell-info.In which we get tower name and area at which tower located.
    so does the same for android i want.
    i have searched google and playstore for tower info and tower name but not a single app i can found. some
    apps i found was not what i want.
    i want a simple app that can give me current tower location and tower name on my home screen like widget.
    please help me.

Kundan bro no idea about it.. Bcoz never search like this.. If you want then will search and then give you if i found..:)
    Bro, you rock....
    This time at your best...

Dev-Host mirror is here : [emoji6][emoji106]
    Download --> Ultimate-Aspire ROM For Micromax A110.zip - 190.99 MB