Bbm for android (tutorial)
HOW TO GET BBM ON ANDROID
1. Go to settings
2. Go to security
3. Scroll down to unknown sources and check it, it'll warn you about some crap but don't worry about it, touch ok.
4. Go to one of these links
from any browser and download the apk. file
5. In your notifications bar it should give you the download progress....
6. When it's done touch it and it'll go to the install page, touch next/install whichever one it is and wait for it, touch open when it's finished
7. When it says welcome to bbm and blah blah, create a BB ID account or sign in to a previous one if you remember the one you used when you had a BB.
Once you've signed in/up it'll set up for some time (Max 5 mins) then it'll tell you your pin and you're up and running!
8. Once you've set up, add my pin 73EF2634
DON'T FORGET TO THANK ME!
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @LordwinOfficial