Thanks Meter 37
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Somewhere in the darkness
DONATE TO ME
Originally Posted by tatsu666
1) Unzip your stock ROM
2) Power off your Note 3
3) Load ODIN software on your PC
4) Click on the PDA button and select your stock ROM file you unzipped
5) Ensure the "re-partition" check box in ODIN is not selected (or greyed out)
6) Press the Volume Down, Home Button and Power Button at the same time on your device
7) Once the Logo comes on screen, let go and you will see a message about custom ROMS and push the volume up button to continue
8) Once at the downloading screen with the Android character, plug your phone into the USB port on your computer and click START on the ODIN program.
9) It will take a few minutes but should complete successfully and go through a boot process. Once booted, it will be at the setup screen.
Hope these steps help! Good luck with it all!