HELP! Touch screen not working/ Cracked screen

Search This thread

thezyth

Jul 21, 2014
Hi guys

I dropped my phone at work today and cracked the screen. The touch screen is unresponsive. I don't care about the damage to my phone. I just want to save my photos that I have on the phone. Any help would be appreciated. There was another similar thread but I tried that method and it did not work for me. Im a big noob when it comes to phones. Is there anyway I can save my files or no?

Thanks for the help!

The phones not rooted

hello_world.c

Jun 3, 2011
Hi guys

I dropped my phone at work today and cracked the screen. The touch screen is unresponsive. I don't care about the damage to my phone. I just want to save my photos that I have on the phone. Any help would be appreciated. There was another similar thread but I tried that method and it did not work for me. Im a big noob when it comes to phones. Is there anyway I can save my files or no?

Thanks for the help!

The phones not rooted
Normally all you have to do is connecting your phone to a Windows PC with a USB cable and open Explorer. The phone should show up on the left hand side and once you select it it will show all folders on your phone. Including either DCIM or Pictures folder where you should find your pictures.