How scratch resistant is Live with walkman

Search This thread

prateek_gemini

Nov 10, 2011
Guys on gsmarena it is written for LWW that it has scratch resistant screen .... so my question is Do u all guys put screen guard on it ....i know its matter of personal preference ..... i dont really prefer screen guards....

Earlier i had samsung ace .... it had gorilla glass... so didnt put screen guard on it .... and it went guud.... can se lww handle normal day to day without screen guard ??

Last edited:

Someguyfromhell

Feb 2, 2012
Guys on gsmarena it is written for LWW that it has scratch resistant screen .... so my question is Do u all guys put screen guard on it ....i know its matter of personal preference ..... i dont really prefer screen guards....

Earlier i had samsung ace .... it had gorilla glass... so didnt put screen guard on it .... and it went guud.... can se lww handle normal day to day without screen guard ??

I have never used screen protectors. That is because, I don't need one, I take care of my phone(it hasn't fallen...yet xD).

I never wear the phone in the same pocket with coins, keys etc. No scratches on the phone at all.

prateek_gemini

Nov 10, 2011
Can't thank you enough in one day ( only 8 thanks per day ) :):):).... thanks for replying to my every query..

dumraden

Feb 18, 2008
This is SPARTAAAA!!
Well screenguards are all a matter of personal preference. I ALWAYS have used and will be using screen guards. Mostly because the active has the strap that has an aluminium "lock"? on it, and it so happens to be going on the screen over and over again, resulting to scratching it. Even though the Active has Dragontrail glass, which is said to be much stronger than Gorrila, i just cant bare to see a single scratch on the screen

Someguyfromhell

Feb 2, 2012
is the glass gorilla type glass in sony ericsson live with walkman

Nope, it is not gorilla glass. It is shatterproof mineral glass with (apparently) scratchproof layer. Apparently, not sure how scratchproof it is.

I do not have any scratches on my LWW, but it is because I take care of my phone. I haven't tested, if it really is scratchproof, neither am I going to test it.

Reactions: prateek_gemini

hakov

Mar 29, 2012
as long as they didn't say that the screen is 'scratch proof' i will always put screen guard :D

luiphilip

Jan 30, 2012
Pines
I have dropped my phone twice (accidentally of course) around 3ft high. No scratch so far, also it use to stay on my pocket together with coins and key. So far smooth screen and back cover. But since it easily caught smudge from frequent texting; I installed matted screen protector.

ohmygel

May 9, 2012
iI really want to have screen guards for precaution, unfortunately, all the vendors here in my place do not have yet

ohmygel

May 9, 2012
actually iI went to the store and they told me that it will arrive on saturday. that means there is screen guard that fits to lww

boyq

Apr 20, 2012
i also don't use any screen protector on my phone.
i use some phone pouch though whenever i put in inside my pocket.
no hairline scratches so far.

Top Liked Posts