[ROM Release] Customized ICS B928 GaDaNa v5.2.1 (bronxitas)

Search This thread

Snustad

Aug 16, 2012
Palermo
...unfortunately I cannot use it!

I believe someone must have noticed, but there is the same problem I had with GB 2.3: when I whisper or talk quiet, people won't hear me.

Paolo.

I have same problem.

That's cause now i wanna go back to Cyano 7.2

Question is, have i flash ginger again then root and cyano or can i flash cyano directly from recovery as i did with this rom?

bronxitas

Jan 19, 2010
Palanga
When it will be fixed in stock rom by huawey ;) for now nothing works... when trying to disable echo cancelation mic.

P.S. testing CWM 6.0.1.0 TOUCH ;)

Sent from my ragelis

Last edited:

Snustad

Aug 16, 2012
Palermo
Another amazing thing about this rom is that im able to watch streaming movies with hubi + mxplayer. The video goes fluent and smooth. With stock ics instead, but as well with cyano, the same video, same player goes badly jerky.

Maybe you can explain how you obtained this result, i mean, some change i can easly apply in cyanomod?

m.arun_kumar

Jul 17, 2012
Chidambaram / Chennai
hI BRONXI
IS IT possible for JB

Sent from my U8800Pro using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Bronxi

Don't try huawei, try to create a new best rom....... we will with u........

Best camera
Best sound
Beat ui
Best bronxi........ rom

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

hI BRONXI
IS IT possible for JB

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

Bronxi

Don't try huawei, try to create a new best rom....... we will with u........

Best camera
Best sound
Beat ui

By taking oc kernal from geno
Camera from honor
Best Rom by bronxi.........

ilciumbia

Feb 24, 2012
Arese
Google Nexus 10
Nexus 7
When it will be fixed in stock rom by huawey ;) for now nothing works... when trying to disable echo cancelation mic.

Bronxi, stock Huawei works fine... I wrote it some posts ago... unfortunately your ROM misbehaves (as many others)!

I test it like this: I call another phone, then I put both phones on each ear, I cover the microphone on second phone (or I move it away from my mouth, whatever more comfortable) and I start talking into U8800pro: I can hear my voice clearly on second phone until I start whispering: below a certain level, my voice disappears at all. Note the difference when you activate the speakerphone mode: then you can whisper as quiet as you want, you will still hear your voice!

I confirm: stock works fine (yet in speakerphone mode the outgoing voice is even louder). So there is either an issue with the baseband or there might be a setting about mic preamplification somewhere...

Regards,

Paolo.

P.S.: Snustad, you shoud have PM... I do not understand if replying to you worked or not... please confirm you received my reply!

bronxitas

Jan 19, 2010
Palanga
Bronxi, stock Huawei works fine... I wrote it some posts ago... unfortunately your ROM misbehaves (as many others)!

I test it like this: I call another phone, then I put both phones on each ear, I cover the microphone on second phone (or I move it away from my mouth, whatever more comfortable) and I start talking into U8800pro: I can hear my voice clearly on second phone until I start whispering: below a certain level, my voice disappears at all. Note the difference when you activate the speakerphone mode: then you can whisper as quiet as you want, you will still hear your voice!

I confirm: stock works fine (yet in speakerphone mode the outgoing voice is even louder). So there is either an issue with the baseband or there might be a setting about mic preamplification somewhere...

Regards,

Paolo.

P.S.: Snustad, you shoud have PM... I do not understand if replying to you worked or not... please confirm you received my reply!

Just Finished adding ICS baseband to releases :) tomorow GaDaNa V6 witk modified kernel + some other gudies ant ICS Baseband ;)

bronxitas

Jan 19, 2010
Palanga
First lost is not mine, so I asked for that. There not v6 but v5.2, v6 will be reworked from almost sides. If someone like my v5 so v5.2 is allmost the same but with performance and usability candys ;)
Waiting for nex oficial to start remaking it, if i start now and on releasing it in the next day huawey releases new stock ics? So all my work will be for nothing... so i will wait :)
I think that next release of stock huawey rom b929? almost everybody can make flashable with cwm now, so i think that i will leave this job to others ;) the bigest thing is done already. I will start working on other things, theist is not small, but a step by step we will have... hm.... we ready have the first start version :) cwm6 needs to be fixed, cm9 needs to be ported, boot.img stable with oc needs to be done. So... I can say a bigest thanks to giris who showed me the way and kicked my ass to done what i've done :) it's his job :)

Sent from my ragelis

Snustad

Aug 16, 2012
Palermo
First lost is not mine, so I asked for that. There not v6 but v5.2, v6 will be reworked from almost sides. If someone like my v5 so v5.2 is allmost the same but with performance and usability candys ;)
Waiting for nex oficial to start remaking it, if i start now and on releasing it in the next day huawey releases new stock ics? So all my work will be for nothing... so i will wait :)
I think that next release of stock huawey rom b929? almost everybody can make flashable with cwm now, so i think that i will leave this job to others ;) the bigest thing is done already. I will start working on other things, theist is not small, but a step by step we will have... hm.... we ready have the first start version :) cwm6 needs to be fixed, cm9 needs to be ported, boot.img stable with oc needs to be done. So... I can say a bigest thanks to giris who showed me the way and kicked my ass to done what i've done :) it's his job :)

Sent from my ragelis

I agree dude. Keep going and however thanks for your work.

bronxitas

Jan 19, 2010
Palanga
If installing from other ROM, make all wipes. If only V5 -> V5.2 so just wipe cache and dalvik cache before installing (don't forget to install 404029 baseband).

Sent from my ragelis

haf16

Aug 21, 2012
sim toolkit missing

hello everyone i have flashed the new rom but i lost sim toolkit app..how can i install it???

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello u8800pro Owners!

I want to share bronxitas (GaDaNa team) work, a customized rom, based on the latest Ice Cream Sandwich official ROM.
    Everything was done for bettter performance and usability.

Features:

ICS 404029 baseband is now available (read more how to install it below)
    Better multitasking

Root.
    ODEX.
    Better and extended Power Widgets.
    Setup wizard disabled.
    Unlocked FPS.
    "Smooth Scroll".
    Volume Rocker (Wake up phone with volume buttons).
    Customized build.prop.
    Battery showing in percentage.
    Updated Host.
    Radio.
    Optimized the GPS config.
    Chrome synchronizing .
    Updated GAPPS.
    Better sound in call volume.
    Better video rendering.
    Some unuseful scripts was deleted.
    Modificated boot.img (by giris) with init.d.
    Some apps was deleted (youtube, maps, etc.), but you can download it from Gplay.
    AND MUCH MORE!..

Installation:

You must be on 2.3 based ROM:
    1) You need to flash Step1 from official B926 for bigger system partition capacity,
    you can download it here:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?u9mvoxjf4lmlu8p
    2) Download ZIP;
    3) Shutdown your smartphone and to be really sure unplug the battery;
    4) Insert your battery and power on your smartphone into recovery mode holding down VOL+ and the power button (be sure that you have the CWM 5.0.2.7);
    5) Go to advanced ---> reboot recovery;
    6) Wipe data/factory;
    7) Wipe cache;
    8) Wipe Dalvik Cache;
    9) Wipe Battery Stats;
    10) Install zip from sdcard;
    11) Choose zip from sdcard and select the downloaded zip file;
    12) Install complete!
    13) Reboot system now.

IF YOU WANT ICS 404029 BASEBAND:
    remember, that ICS baseband libs are also diffrent from GB libs.

ICS baseband https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_kPUrNkk3T0TzFsMzZoMjg0QlU/edit?pli=1
    Do not quit cwm after rom installation and then install this baseband.
    2.3 baseband https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_kPUrNkk3T0QmRkTld5SFh5Vm8/edit?pli=1
    If you want your baseband back, you should keep it in your SD card if you want another rom.

Download:

5.2 http://www.mediafire.com/?uht9vo12cbol12d
    5.2.1 http://www.mediafire.com/?ckhnjh1ud4e8yff

Special thanks:
    - bronxitas (amazing rom)
    - giris (boot.img and power widgets);

screenshot2012080514550.png
    oh, thats goes very interesting. I know the creator of that strange company :))) so i will wait for answer and later i will ask him abaut all that what is all abaut that :)))

Sent from not my ragelis

Well, who is microblogging now? :D ;)
    BRICK

Today I have bricked phone while porting CM9 (almost everything was working accept RIL). Willl try to change it to another android phone and here my job is done. If service will not change my phone to that what I wont (that's is not acceptible with EU law) I will continue to do somethink with pro when I've got a new one. CM9 is allmost done.

For now that's all. no kwestions no answers.
    bkoz i only wanted a bugfree rom! nothing else:p

you are not going to find it here.Check out the gingerbread roms,All ics or later roms have various problems
    I can't stand ICS anymore

No way, guys.

I have tried all ICS releases, from the beginning to the end (for me); I am uninstalling the GaDaNa version to revert back to GB. ICS is simply too slow. Lags are more like geological eras, I cannot accetp to wait 5 seconds to have my SMS or the keyboard to dial a number. After the 404029 baseband I was hoping to be able to keep the modified, recovery-enabled ICS but it is simply unacceptably slow. I am yet to decide wether I will revert to Kalo's or to CM7; probably the latter, since the microphone works better, but I would LOVE to solve the mic issue on the Kalo's, maybe by installing the 404029 baseband on it. I have no idea how to do it, but I will start working on it! If anyone has any suggestions...

Regards,

Paolo.