Awesome Watch

Search This thread

juanflight

Feb 1, 2008
lots of misleading information here. I'm not rocki or Omate employee, but have been able to grasp some FACTS from my experience. I just want to share.

OMATE is, and has been issuing refunds... Myself (I don't hide either) had received refund from omate! I'm an early KS backer AND pre-orderer too.

Omate and Rocki had a strategic partnership that involved many levels. Now, the partnership has ended, but there are still a few thin threads between the 2. (that separation can't happen in one day)

Cecilia is a Rocki employee who was part of the alliance and therefore was working for Omate. Now, she is taking care of Rocki only.

Omate has one employee doing all the different tasks the 2 companies were sharing. Magan. She is a lovely person who is only trying to help each and everyone. Her only task is to respond to the hundreds of angry backers/pre-orderers who think they are emailing Samsung customer support call centre in India plus the vast bunch that have positive/relevant questions,concerns, ideas, etc. aside from that simple job, we can add the task of manually enter all the tracking numbers fro their current shipments, plus sorting, packaging etc.... you are starting to see where I'm going?

We all have limits, and she is really close to reach her's thanks to all the bull**** from those angry ones! remember. KS campaign passed the 4k backers mark. plus the Pre-orders

exchange rates??? really??? LOL. It's 2014 dude. Technology opened the doors of global trade long time ago.... It's about time you understand there are simple things such as exchange rates around, and that they change every second! you want Omate to refund your money and send you a gift?

Rocki is helping with refunds? Sure they are; Like I said before, they still have some thin threads tied them together.... yet, not so great idea to spam both companies asking refunds, where is my watch, ets. I'm sure even the International Police could help getting the refunds too!
Calm your pants down, They are doing what they can to help/please everyone. Omate is the one issuing refunds, Omate is the one that should be contacted.

We all jumped on a project that is in beta. There are still many hardware/software changes that need to be made before it becomes a final product. We are slowly building the future of this technology.... The TrueSmart is by far the best out of the bunch, yet miles from being perfect....

Last but most definitely not least.... and the reason from this thread.... Mr LeFish. Unfortunately he is not an rocki/omate/International Police employee! (as I'd love he could get a steady stream of income just for dealing with all this bs as a side job) He is a very talented developer who has been helping the Umeox/Omate amongst other technologies, thanks to his proven passion for including but not limited to the smart watches and his desire to help/improve everyone's experience,just like a few other devs here not worth mentioning so they don't become target for the haters next attack.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I did report you, however, I dont think you need more exposure in this section, every second post/thread is yours and whilst I think on one hand, youre a great help, very informative, on the other hand, to every negative post you are fast to protect Omate, even in FB G+ etc you are very fast to protect Omate no-matter-what! Sorry dude as much as I want to think you are just a 'random dev' helping a 'random company' I wasnt born yesterday and neither were the XDA community!

"Le Fish" :p has no vested financial interest in Omate. I know this to be a fact.
    He really is as you say: "just a 'random dev' helping a 'random company'", his only perk being that he was given a watch for development purposes.

And no, I am not part of this "conspiracy" lmao. I have an Omate because I was a KS backer and that is all.

While this has been entertaining, I think it's time to slow your roll on the accusations, because most of what you imply is not based on truth.

For the record - Lokifish Mars is NOT Laurent Le Pen. I know this to be a fact.

I'm going to leave this thread open because maybe some productive discussion may end up out of it. If that turns out a mistake, I will reverse this decision and shut it down.

Have a great day! :)
    Please feel free to report me to the moderators and admins and whomever else you please. In fact, I insist. I would also like what ever comes of this to be posted in this thread and stickied for all to see.
    It's obvious that homer285 doesn't really contribute to XDA since they have been a member for 8 years and only have a thanks rating of 23. This posting reflects that lack of a contribution.

Lokifish Marz is not Laurent Le Pen.

Research before you post in the future.
    @ Homer: although I do understand you are frustrated with Omate, I hope you realized by now you were wrong in your accusations about Loki. I can say with certainty that you haven't been following these threads for the last 3+ months, otherwise you would have known Loki doesn't hide under his avatar, had his real name revealed on a few occasions, and I even remember he posted a picture of some smartwatch package he received with a full disclosure of his mailing address. I don't know where the original quote in your 1st post came from, but it sounds like PM exchange with some personal info (reference to Loki's paypal account) where you should have used a better judgment regarding what to reveal.

You want to voice your dissatisfaction with a company, this is a free forum and you have every right to share your opinion. But attacking one of the members who put so much work into this project and who has been nothing but a help to everyone in here - I insist that you DO owe him an apology. I don't care if you want to post it here or send him a PM, but do the right thing man. If you have beef with Omate, take it up with them, but a freelance developer and a father of newborn baby who spent so much of his time working on the device because he wants to help others, doesn't deserve this crap.
    lots of misleading information here. I'm not rocki or Omate employee, but have been able to grasp some FACTS from my experience. I just want to share.

OMATE is, and has been issuing refunds... Myself (I don't hide either) had received refund from omate! I'm an early KS backer AND pre-orderer too.

Omate and Rocki had a strategic partnership that involved many levels. Now, the partnership has ended, but there are still a few thin threads between the 2. (that separation can't happen in one day)

Cecilia is a Rocki employee who was part of the alliance and therefore was working for Omate. Now, she is taking care of Rocki only.

Omate has one employee doing all the different tasks the 2 companies were sharing. Magan. She is a lovely person who is only trying to help each and everyone. Her only task is to respond to the hundreds of angry backers/pre-orderers who think they are emailing Samsung customer support call centre in India plus the vast bunch that have positive/relevant questions,concerns, ideas, etc. aside from that simple job, we can add the task of manually enter all the tracking numbers fro their current shipments, plus sorting, packaging etc.... you are starting to see where I'm going?

We all have limits, and she is really close to reach her's thanks to all the bull**** from those angry ones! remember. KS campaign passed the 4k backers mark. plus the Pre-orders

exchange rates??? really??? LOL. It's 2014 dude. Technology opened the doors of global trade long time ago.... It's about time you understand there are simple things such as exchange rates around, and that they change every second! you want Omate to refund your money and send you a gift?

Rocki is helping with refunds? Sure they are; Like I said before, they still have some thin threads tied them together.... yet, not so great idea to spam both companies asking refunds, where is my watch, ets. I'm sure even the International Police could help getting the refunds too!
    Calm your pants down, They are doing what they can to help/please everyone. Omate is the one issuing refunds, Omate is the one that should be contacted.

We all jumped on a project that is in beta. There are still many hardware/software changes that need to be made before it becomes a final product. We are slowly building the future of this technology.... The TrueSmart is by far the best out of the bunch, yet miles from being perfect....

Last but most definitely not least.... and the reason from this thread.... Mr LeFish. Unfortunately he is not an rocki/omate/International Police employee! (as I'd love he could get a steady stream of income just for dealing with all this bs as a side job) He is a very talented developer who has been helping the Umeox/Omate amongst other technologies, thanks to his proven passion for including but not limited to the smart watches and his desire to help/improve everyone's experience,just like a few other devs here not worth mentioning so they don't become target for the haters next attack.