New SM-P605 P605XXUCNF2 Firmware

Search This thread

thevilish

Feb 29, 2008
Wonder what's new in this build... Does anybody knows? And again: is it multi-csc firmware?
[EDIT]: I've downloaded sammobile version and it seems to be broken. I can browse zip but I can't extract contents. Even build date is somehow strange...

Last edited:

ChmT

Jan 20, 2011
Klc
I would like to know more about that firmware also. I'm thinking about to upgrade to this from official 4.3 but not sure is it good and does towelroot work with this.

ChmT

Jan 20, 2011
Klc
So what are disadvantages of this Kit-Kat firmware over older 4.3? Is there any reason not to upgrade to this firmware?

valexi

Sep 19, 2010
Kuopio
I would also like to know what's changed?
How is the battery with this FW???

Maybe I'll upgrade....

douginoz

Jan 18, 2007
Melbourne
Does it matter if the firmware is "Nordic" if you're not in that geography? I'm in the UK using an Australian P605 and I'll be waiting another year for Telstra to update to Kitkat so I'm hoping to use a generic one for the UK. I'm not using Vodaphone or any carrier at the moment so I don't need a carrier-specific firmware anyway.

Reactions: MYSTQ

kcrudup

Mar 27, 2007
San Francisco Bay Area
Disable whatever crap you have sitting in your notification bar
Non-starter, esp. since the "crap" in the notification bar is usually on behalf of what I've got the ChromeCast doing at the time (Hulu+/HBO Go/VUDU/etc.).

Samsung has screwed this up, and one can only hope they've got plans to fix it. I've seen it suggested that the sound notification bar is what does it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Model: SM-P605
    Model name: GALAXY Note 10.1 2014 Edition LTE
    Version: Android 4.4.2
    Changelist: 1914976
    Build date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 12:38:31 +0000
    Product Code: NEE
    PDA: P605XXUCNF2
    CSC: P605OXACNF2
    MODEM: P605XXUCNF2

https://mega.co.nz/#!rUdTkBAQ!zbNAS4Vh4ot-CgNEj-8BQhs50zQwcgM9btv4Z5bB6MY
    Does it matter if the firmware is "Nordic" if you're not in that geography? I'm in the UK using an Australian P605 and I'll be waiting another year for Telstra to update to Kitkat so I'm hoping to use a generic one for the UK. I'm not using Vodaphone or any carrier at the moment so I don't need a carrier-specific firmware anyway.
    You can flash Nordic ROM for sure.