After reboot everything is slow and jerky, phone unusable!

Search This thread

midnighteight

Oct 11, 2013
Bari
Guys I have a big problem!
For about a month I have on the galaxy nexus rom slimkat + kernel dfk and until tonight I had not any problems, until this evening the phone has rebooted and the disaster happened, the boot animation was jerky and the phone has put more than 5 minutes to power, however going slow, and even after I have booted the phone is super slow, it's all jerky and unusable.
From recovery I tried to wipe system, but even if the message confirming correct operation, it really does not matter because if I reboot the phone loads the system, even if ever so slow and jerky.
I also tried to use the Nexus root toolkit but nothing, when I try to reflash stock hangs the command "writing system" and does not go forward ... I do not know what else to try.
I also tried using fastboot commands, but nothing changes ... not the operations are successful and the changes are not applied.
Please help me! Thank you very much!

midnighteight

Oct 11, 2013
Bari
Wipe from recovery do not work.
I tried to flash from toolkit the stock factory image, but hangs on the command "writing system".
There is another way to flash it??

h4xx0rr

Aug 17, 2014
Yes..you can to flash another recovery with nexus root toolkit. Boot into android and enable usb debugging in dev. options, connect gnex with PC and flash recovery (cwm or twrp or philz, not STOCK) and then wipe..

Reactions: midnighteight

midnighteight

Oct 11, 2013
Bari
Yes..you can to flash another recovery with nexus root toolkit. Boot into android and enable usb debugging in dev. options, connect gnex with PC and flash recovery (cwm or twrp or philz, not STOCK) and then wipe..

I've tried, the procedure seems to be successful but the recovery does not really change.
I also tried to flash the stock rom with odin, well after the half-hour procedure is successful, the phone has rebooted but nothing, everything remained as before, with the old rom.
I do not know what to think anymore, I try recovery, toolkit, fastboot and odin but nothing.
I came to doubt that it may be a hardware problem with the internal memory of the phone, do not you?
Thank you!

h4xx0rr

Aug 17, 2014
Try to boot into recovery temporary with nexus root toolkit if you can't to flash..this can help to wipe all and brick gnex

Reactions: midnighteight

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Wipe system, cache, data, dalvik cache and internal.. Then flash stock factory image and then install roms :)
    Try to boot into recovery temporary with nexus root toolkit if you can't to flash..this can help to wipe all and brick gnex
    If you wiped, system can't be rebooted. I really don't have more ideas :(
    Maybe you have problem with hardware.