[BOOTANIMATION] Hacked Note II

Search This thread

Mjuksel

Jan 2, 2011
www.mjxl.net
Could you make one where the samsung glitchy part just continous for a bit, instead of showing that super user thingy :D ?

I'd be highly interested :D

tampaboy1984

Jan 11, 2009
Zephyrhills
I'm on AT&T Note 2 sgh-i317 with DNv5.2 Rom and the boot animation worked for me. It's really nice work. If you could make a version without the SU and "we have control" and just make the Samsung glitch boot longer that would be sick.

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

sonatamartica

Dec 30, 2009
Could you make one where the samsung glitchy part just continous for a bit, instead of showing that super user thingy :D ?

I'd be highly interested :D

I'm on AT&T Note 2 sgh-i317 with DNv5.2 Rom and the boot animation worked for me. It's really nice work. If you could make a version without the SU and "we have control" and just make the Samsung glitch boot longer that would be sick.

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Version without the SuperSU bit, so it ends on the glitching Samsung logo?

Seems like everyone wants this ^ @sonatamarica

done :D

resudo

Nov 16, 2012
Thessaloniki
Can someone please tell me how to get this wonderful bootanimation working on DN3 V5.5(uses .qmg bootanimations)

cypher-V

Oct 17, 2013
MUMBAI
Jus flash the zips from @claude96 one for bootanimations and one for sound.

Its not qmg its zip.

Anyways if u flash those ...it works on dn3 5.5

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

claude96

Mar 18, 2010
Wow what a response!
Sorry I'm very slack at getting on XDA :p
Thanks to everyone who made flashables etc, I could never get sound going so I'll need to try one!
Will update main post soon to include others files with thanks to them of course :)
If anyone wants a different picture instead of super-pirate-andy let me know, I still have all the stuff to re-render.
Thanks again everyone! For my first contribution, this is a wonderful surprise :)

@sonatamarica and @claude96 got it workin man. Thanks.

Problem was with my defaultgainmconf.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Can someone please tell me how to get this wonderful bootanimation working on DN3 V5.5(uses .qmg bootanimations)

Can you tell me how you fixed it please?

@sonatamartica again, thanks for the very nice boot-animations you've made, and thanks for the credits in first post, also I've attached 2 new flash-able zips based on the different boot-animation versions you've made, both zip include : needed custom boot-animation enabler & sound & boot-animation.
@cypher-V you're welcome, glad it's working for you.
@NickVXD the permission for boot animation/sound is : rw-,r--,r-- , also try to flash attached zip, it's the default gain conf for dn3-5.5 and see !.

Attachments

• DN3-5.5_default_gain.conf-signed.zip
    160.8 KB · Views: 26

Mjuksel

Jan 2, 2011
www.mjxl.net
It's been a while since you released it, but here's another way of using your bootanimation.

Since i was messing around with CM11 theme's today, i did a CM11 bootanimation :p

It's the one with just samsung, in CM11 theme format :D !

Install it, go to themes -> bootanimation -> Hacked Samsung Note 2 :D
(if you/others want, i can compile the ROOT version aswell :D)

Hope you don't mind i named the apk file to you ;D (com.sonatamartica.*)

Attachments

• com.sonatamartica.hackednote2.apk
    985.7 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: KNIGHT97

Top Liked Posts