[Q] Crackling Sound On Speakerphone? Pls Help!

Search This thread

Torguy

Aug 31, 2014
So I just got this phone recently, its the C6833 and when I am on the Speakerphone with someone it starts to crackle.

However when I listen to music its fine, that's really strange I think.

Is there a different speaker within that one speaker at the bottom for calls and a different one for Music?

If someone could please help me out on this I would really appreciated it.

Mr.Bombastic

Mar 13, 2012
Do you mean cracking and buzzing (interference) in phone call speaker ? My C6833 does buzzing and cracking .. and not only when I make a call .... but everytime. I hear it anytime I put my phone to ear. I think there is GSM antena, WiFi etc. and it is not shielded enough.

You have 2 speakers on your phone ... One is for phone calls and the other is for music, loudspeaker ...

I dont know what to do ... It is propably HW problem ... I dont want to be without my phone for few weeks

Torguy

Aug 31, 2014
Do you mean cracking and buzzing (interference) in phone call speaker ? My C6833 does buzzing and cracking .. and not only when I make a call .... but everytime. I hear it anytime I put my phone to ear. I think there is GSM antena, WiFi etc. and it is not shielded enough.

You have 2 speakers on your phone ... One is for phone calls and the other is for music, loudspeaker ...

I dont know what to do ... It is propably HW problem ... I dont want to be without my phone for few weeks

Yea like a cracking sound, but like I said it Only happens when I am on speakerphone making a call, when I listen to music its perfectly fine.

The Music and phone calls when on Speaker Phone come out of the same speaker at the bottom of the phone.

Also when I talk on the normal phone when making a phone call with the phone to my ear, I can hear perfectly.

Very very odd.

Last edited:

leeak

Oct 5, 2014
I have a static noise coming out of my speaker. I can hear it during
speaker phone calls and when playing music with the volume very very low. Try playing your music and turn down the volume and see if you can hear the noise.

Torguy

Aug 31, 2014
I have a static noise coming out of my speaker. I can hear it during
speaker phone calls and when playing music with the volume very very low. Try playing your music and turn down the volume and see if you can hear the noise.

Well when I play my music low like you said to do, I can hear a bit of static but no Crackling sounds.

When I turn up the music its clear with no crackling sound , its Only when making a phone call through the speaker phone.

I even tried to plug in earphones while making a call, and its perfectly clear, which sort of rules out static or reception.

The only thing I am wondering is if the small speaker at the bottom of the phone has two built in speakers within One speaker, one for the Music and one for the Speakerphone would be the only thing logical I could think of.

Last edited:

leeak

Oct 5, 2014
I think the static noise is always there but you can only hear it when it's quiet or the volume is low. There should only be one speaker. If you put your finger over it you should be able to figure out which one it is. I think the static noise it's a software problem does anyone have any idea?

scpion

May 31, 2009
I had this problem before. It should be a software issue. I was about to send it in for repair so I did a master reset of everything. The problem went away.. Saved me a trip.