[Poll added - pls vote] Leedroid Tweaks GSM v4.0.1 - EVEN MORE PURE AWESOMENESS!

Would you pay for a premium tweaks app with more features? (Planned for HTC One X)

• Yes

Votes: 148 31.4%
  • No

Votes: 324 68.6%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Lothaen

Jun 4, 2010
plus.google.com
Loading up a Box folder with all versions in, also a version 4 and a version 5 - I did this some time ago and I believe v5 is what I have on my Evo3D at the moment, but I do need to reflash and test again at some point. v4 and v5 are test versions so if theres any problems just flash one of the others are revert to stock and/or revert to whichever rom you are running at that time

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=28169526&postcount=851

Last edited:

mioni

Apr 21, 2009
Sharp Aquos R6
Hi , I flashed v3 on Shooter Bliss v2.0 | ICS Sense 3.6 / Android 4.0.3 and wipe cache/dalvik but phone doesn't go to home screen or app drawer :(
just says FC about HTC sense and stays on Htc logo screen :crying::crying:
I can only Lock and unlock screen
why ? this rom is dedexed :confused::confused:

sorry for my bad English

the same thing happened when i flash V5 on Shooter Beats NG v3.0 (Sense 3.6/ Andorid 4.0.3/3.28.401.1), anybody know how to fix it?:crying::crying:

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

can you get to leedroid tweaks from the quick settings/app drawer? try resetting to stock sense 3.6 settings from the app.

can't get anything but just says FC about HTC sense and stays on Htc logo screen:crying: my rom is Shooter Beats NG v 3.0 | Sense 5 theme |
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2234311

Lothaen

Jun 4, 2010
plus.google.com
the same thing happened when i flash V5 on Shooter Beats NG v3.0 (Sense 3.6/ Andorid 4.0.3/3.28.401.1), anybody know how to fix it?:crying::crying:

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

can't get anything but just says FC about HTC sense and stays on Htc logo screen:crying: my rom is Shooter Beats NG v 3.0 | Sense 5 theme |
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2234311

Probably due to the Sense 5 theme/files.
I doubt this would work on that ROM atm

Flash the rom again without wiping data to try and clear the fc

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

Lothaen

Jun 4, 2010
plus.google.com
ok now after reflash the rom as you say,thx so much.Will the next version support this rom?

I'll be honest and say I doubt it. The original dev for this tweaks stopped a good while back. Moved to another team and was supporting a new set of tweaks AFAIK. It may be worth checking out Venom ROM/tweaks but for a themed ROM it may be a real pain to fix

mioni

Apr 21, 2009
Sharp Aquos R6
I'll be honest and say I doubt it. The original dev for this tweaks stopped a good while back. Moved to another team and was supporting a new set of tweaks AFAIK. It may be worth checking out Venom ROM/tweaks but for a themed ROM it may be a real pain to fix

:highfive::highfive: thank you^-^

Lothaen

Jun 4, 2010
plus.google.com
I personally want to see something like this ported to Xposed Framework... Would be more compatible I suspect

Lothaen

Jun 4, 2010
plus.google.com
I kept updating my original post with links and updates so they didn't get lost :D

There were various links on the last few pages that all refers to the main post

Reactions: ze7zez

Top Liked Posts