[ROM] TheMIDTeam 1.6.2 Codename "B&G" LQ3 (07/20/12)

Search This thread

robertberma

Nov 9, 2010
BLEISWIJK
LOL..
u can just uninstall current viber and reinstall using google play..
this rom is not an official and u might expect some bugs.. try to do something first and report if fail and not just ranting all over as there is ardy a fix on it..

Yes i just uninstall viber and downloaded it from market and now its not fc.

Thanks

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

For testers, uninstall viber and download from market and it works.

Last edited:

maxicet

Sep 6, 2009
So folks, GOOD NEWS are coming....:D

Thanks to the hard work of all (Team and not Team users), the first "TMT" rom is in upload.....First of all, I would like to clarify that this thread is not a "duplicate" of MIDNOTE one, is a "standalone" project I planned to do few months ago, and now, even if it is starting with a "a little hiccup", the important thing is that IS STARTING.....
I'm testing this rom since last sunday, on my device it works like a "High velocity train", and seems to be on a stock GB rom (as regards the functions) and on a very fine and fast custom ICS rom (as regards the speed).
The very difficult thing was to create the right zip file with which "duplicate" and share my user experience, and THE TEAM DO IT.....:D

robertberma is uploading the file on "Speedy" server.
me also, I'm uploading to "BillionUploads" server, but I'm at work and the speed here is very low
this evening I'll upload it to my Gdocs account

Why start with a new rom immediately with three servers ??

Because, like robertberma said few posts ago, THIS WILL BECOME THE MOST POPULAR ICS SAMSUNG NOTE ROM.......:D

Thanks to all, have fun

innercircle

Apr 6, 2010

Thanks to the hard work of all (Team and not Team users), the first "TMT" rom is in upload.....First of all, I would like to clarify that this thread is not a "duplicate" of MIDNOTE one, is a "standalone" project I planned to do few months ago, and now, even if it is starting with a "a little hiccup", the important thing is that IS STARTING.....
I'm testing this rom since last sunday, on my device it works like a "High velocity train", and seems to be on a stock GB rom (as regards the functions) and on a very fine and fast custom ICS rom (as regards the speed).
The very difficult thing was to create the right zip file with which "duplicate" and share my user experience, and THE TEAM DO IT.....:D

me also, I'm uploading to "BillionUploads" server, but I'm at work and the speed here is very low

Because, like robertberma said few posts ago, THIS WILL BECOME THE MOST POPULAR ICS SAMSUNG NOTE ROM.......:D

Thanks to all, have fun

Thanks, can't wait to flash it! :D

guyluvsgals

Mar 3, 2012

Thanks to all, have fun

Please also post stock samsung theme compatible with "TMT"

devwithzachary

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 12, 2009
London
Huawei P40

Thanks to all, have fun

And I shall certainly make a torrent once its downloadable :)

Reactions: clandestino123

Top Liked Posts