[Bootanimation] Motorola Droid Razr M boot animation

Search This thread

ravilov

Jan 26, 2010
localhost
What sound? This is a boot animation.
First, nobody cares about boot sound (I for one kill it permanently first chance I get).
Second, sound support is up to the bootanim daemon which is clearly out of the scope of a boot animation.

Reactions: saintmonte

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just want to share this bootanimation of Motorola Droid Razr M, it seems that I can't find anyone here to post it so here it is.
    It's resized for our Atrix so the animation is well animated.

Anyways, it looks like this. But mine doesnt have the sound effects so.

Link for the actual video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u9muqGmQN4

Syntax:

-Download zip file attatchment
    -Transfer to emmc
    -Backup your bootanimation.zip if you want to have back your old bootanimation. (Optional)
    -use Root explorer and push to system/media
    -change permissions to rw-r-r
    -Reboot
    -Enjoy! :victory:
    Very nice animation...but don work with Mrom (cyanogenmod 7 based) anyway tnx

Enviado desde mi MB860 usando Tapatalk 2

That's weird, well I haven't tried that on any cm7 based. I tested this on any cm9 and cm10 roms including AOKP and it works great.
    Very nice animation...but don work with Mrom (cyanogenmod 7 based)
    Works for me like a charm, just tried it. Also on MROM.
    It's just a bit too long (or MROM is too fast to boot, lol) so the animation never gets to the repeating part.
    My girlfriend also commented "um, it says it's for Droid... but you don't have a Droid... but, but..."
    Nope... error when installing in recovery... :(

Enviado desde mi MB860 usando Tapatalk 2

You should not install this in recovery because it's not a flashable zip, Instructions are mentioned above. :)
    Dude, stop being an a**. He clearly stated in the OP he's sharing. Instead of constantly whining and complaining and dragging other people's work through the mud (even if they're only sharing someone else's work), how about you do something productive for the community for a change? What you're doing is nothing but destructive.