Phone just stopped turning on..

Search This thread

magicalan

Jan 18, 2008
Google Pixel 6 Pro
well...this kinda ruined my night yesterday...I went to a concert yesterday around 8 and my phone had 70% and I was checking facebook or something like that and without no notification or warning it froze and turned off on me. I figured it was a normal freeze..and I attempted to turn it back on and nothing happened. Went to my car to try to charge it and nothing. Not even a charging light. A day has passed after the concert was over (could not take pictures, thanks htc..) and now the "dead battery symbol" comes up and the orange light keeps BLINKING..to my understanding it means that it is not charging? What could it be..anybody could help me out .maybe a soft reset? no charging it for a couple of minutes?

Anything would help. Thanks:(

BenPope

Dec 20, 2007
And hold the power and volume buttons down in a well lit environment, there's a "pocket check".

magicalan

Jan 18, 2008
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Thanks for the replies , i have tried those opctions. Holding the power and volume UP and thencanother try wih the DOWN the with both. It just blinks orange now. I just woke up and plugged it in again, am going to work and going to leave it like that, hopefully that does the trick. Should i call htc ? It hasnt even been a month since the phones came out.. I did not do anything to "kill" the battery

elsworth1983

Mar 16, 2011
Lancaster,UK
Have you got delvolper options enabled, if so when connected to your computer you could try Adb reboot or Adb reboot bootloader

Sent from space

an0ther

Sep 21, 2013
Unplug phone. Hold vol up and power for 10 seconds, let go, try to power on phone.