downgrade

Search This thread

burimi007

Nov 30, 2008
guys i have android 4.4.2,i wanted to install new rom which is 4.2.2,should i flash new modems or somethink,or just flash new rom with full wipe?

guys i have android 4.4.2,i wanted to install new rom which is 4.2.2,should i flash new modems or somethink,or just flash new rom with full wipe?

Hi,

I guess you mean that you have stock 4.4.2 and want to install a custom rom 4.2.2 , i would try first rom as it is , if you have signal problem i would try a different modem then.

Downgrade from stock 4.4.2 to stock 4.2.2 is not possible at the moment

burimi007

Nov 30, 2008
Hi,

I guess you mean that you have stock 4.4.2 and want to install a custom rom 4.2.2 , i would try first rom as it is , if you have signal problem i would try a different modem then.

Downgrade from stock 4.4.2 to stock 4.2.2 is not possible at the moment

i have custom rom TW based ( Goldeneye rom ),and i want to install new custom rom 4.2.2.So can i directly flash new rom without flashing modems?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i have custom rom TW based ( Goldeneye rom ),and i want to install new custom rom 4.2.2.So can i directly flash new rom without flashing modems?

Hi ,

Yes you can, usually you keep the modem you have already....change only if you want ( or if not working right)