Touch Screen Not Working/ Fix & Issues

Search This thread

htccraze

Oct 20, 2010
Hiding from under the bed
Hello,
I recently had a problem with my HD2's touch screen not responding. I had this happen awhile ago but the other day I went to use the phone & after re-flashing the same rom it worked for a few hours. I thought great, now I can sell it for a little more. The problem is after a couple of days of it working not it isn't working anymore. I read several other posts online but I wanted to open a new one since my worked for a couple days only to mess up again. Has anyone else had this issue? Is this really a digitizer problem, a driver issue or something else going on all together? Please help me find out what is going on. Thanks for any help/input.

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
Happen the same to me few months ago. One day it stops and another day it was working again and so on. I did not flash different roms, after 2 years I can expect that, I just replaced the digitizer touch screen and with the same rom it working back flawlessly. Now I don't have problems at all so it's hardware problem and you should do the same. It cost just 20 bucks. :)