[Deodex][C6903][.761]Deodex Patch For Z1 14.3.A.0.761

Search This thread

haider1mm

Nov 16, 2013
Deodex Patch For Z1 14.3.A.0.761 By Me :cyclops:

First Of All, I used @RyokoN Tool To Create The Zip, So All Thanx To Him, You Can Check It Out From Here:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2713329

WARNING: I'm Not Responsible For Anything Happens To Your Darling Z1, Try This At Your Own Risk :p

REQUESTMENTS :
1) Xperia Z1 With 14.3.A.0.761 Frimeware (Don't Cross Flash This On Any Other Device And Don't Try It On Other Frimwares)

2) Working Recovery

3) I Tested It On C6903 Only So I Don't Know If It Works On Other Models

INSTRUCTIONS :
1) Download This Zip :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5PQURV52LBoUERRb0RYV0hPQkE/edit?usp=sharing
2) Copy The Zip To Your Z1 And Boot To Recovery
3) "Optional" Create A Backup In Your Recovery So You Can Retrieve Back If Anything Went Wrong
4) Flash The Zip
5) Wipe Dalvik-Cache
6) Reboot
7) Enjoy :D

If You Faced Problems Wipe Cache-Partition

If I Helped You Not To Waste Your Time Making A Deodex Patch Then Why Not Hitting Thanx, That Would Be Great :fingers-crossed:

Credits: Haider Muhannad :fingers-crossed:

Last edited:

funky0308

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
What is "deodox patch"?

Android programs are compiled into*.dex(Dalvik Executable) files, which are in turn zipped into a single*.apk*file on the device..dex*files can be created by automatically translating compiled applications written in the Java programming language.

In one sentence:
If you wanna use custom themes and mods you have to deodex your ROM.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

nikola1970

Feb 22, 2012
Android programs are compiled into*.dex(Dalvik Executable) files, which are in turn zipped into a single*.apk*file on the device..dex*files can be created by automatically translating compiled applications written in the Java programming language.

In one sentence:

Thanks. :)

haider1mm

Nov 16, 2013

In one sentence:

Not Bad :D Actually You're Better Than Me :good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Deodex Patch For Z1 14.3.A.0.761 By Me :cyclops:

First Of All, I used @RyokoN Tool To Create The Zip, So All Thanx To Him, You Can Check It Out From Here:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2713329

WARNING: I'm Not Responsible For Anything Happens To Your Darling Z1, Try This At Your Own Risk :p

REQUESTMENTS :
    1) Xperia Z1 With 14.3.A.0.761 Frimeware (Don't Cross Flash This On Any Other Device And Don't Try It On Other Frimwares)

2) Working Recovery

3) I Tested It On C6903 Only So I Don't Know If It Works On Other Models

INSTRUCTIONS :
    1) Download This Zip :
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5PQURV52LBoUERRb0RYV0hPQkE/edit?usp=sharing
    2) Copy The Zip To Your Z1 And Boot To Recovery
    3) "Optional" Create A Backup In Your Recovery So You Can Retrieve Back If Anything Went Wrong
    4) Flash The Zip
    5) Wipe Dalvik-Cache
    6) Reboot
    7) Enjoy :D

If You Faced Problems Wipe Cache-Partition

If I Helped You Not To Waste Your Time Making A Deodex Patch Then Why Not Hitting Thanx, That Would Be Great :fingers-crossed:

Credits: Haider Muhannad :fingers-crossed:
    does this deodex patch includes the services.jar patch to bypass signed apps verification?
    Well, Yes It Includes Services.jar But I Don't Know Whether It Is Possible To Bypass Signed Apps Verification Or Not Since I Never Tried :p
    Maybe I'll Try It Later :confused:
    Thanks For Mentioning It :good: