[INDEX]★ROMS/KERNELS/RECOVERIES/GUIDES/TOOLS/MODS ALL IN ONE!★[February 16 2013]

Search This thread

BBEgo

Sep 14, 2011
Re: [INDEX]★ROMS/KERNELS/RECOVERIES/GUIDES/TOOLS/MODS ALL IN ONE!★[February 16 2013]

From what I've read, there is no benefit to having the new HBoot.

Eng hBoot and the new radios play nice together. I'd go with that. The radios are the key here.

Sent from my HTC DNA

BBEgo

Sep 14, 2011
Re: [INDEX]★ROMS/KERNELS/RECOVERIES/GUIDES/TOOLS/MODS ALL IN ONE!★[February 16 2013]

The radios ARE the new firmware, so you're good to go.

Sent from my HTC DNA

cguella

Mar 23, 2011
Charlotte, NC
No S-off new radios?

Have root did it early when there was no s-off. Can I easily achieve s-off now? Can I flash radios without getting s-off? Thanks.

docnok63

Nov 22, 2012
Memphis, TN

Unlocking was the most tedious part. S-off takes about 5 minutes after you read the directions thoroughly. Radios can only be flashed after s-off.

whitlecj

Jun 7, 2010
Dumb question I am sure. Have not been on a HTC phone since the original incredible. I bought a phone that was already rooted and has s-off. Can I just flash the new radio in TWRP?

Reactions: chadderbox

rohitece06

Sep 14, 2010
Can you please also add link to all three radios? I think people will really appreciate it, I know I will.

pio_masaki

May 7, 2012
Surprise, Az
He hasn't updated in awhile, this is why I dislike these threads. Its a lot to keep up on and usually fall behind as the OP finds something else to do or a new device, then we get a useless old sticky.

Its missing quite a bit now, s-off and like 7 ROMs.

Tapatalked from my HTC DNA - Carbon

Top Liked Posts