TCL P600 / Alcatel One Touch Snap 7025D Root and GAPPS

Search This thread

gnaba

Jan 9, 2014
abidjan
help me please

Hi, i have done the update of my ot snap but i have a lot of problems about screen. It become black when i try to change light intensity. I need it Precious room 4.1.2 . now i'm on 4.2.1. Thank you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Root and GAPPS instruction for TCL P600

Since TCL P600, TCL P606 and Alcatel One Touch Snap 7025D are the same phones I just write about TCL P600 now. But it's working for both.

TCL P600 root package: http://www.4shared.com/zip/3HRtqraE/TCL_P600_Root.html

HowTo Root TCL P600:

- Extract the file
    - Start the flash tool in extracted folder
    - Make sure under options it is choosen “with battery”
    - In FlashTool load scatter file contained in folder
    - Click checkboxes of BOOTIMG and RECOVERY
    - Doubleclick on BOOTIMG and refer to TCL-P600_130417__boot_patched_130508-162244.img
    - Doubleclick on RECOVERY and refer to TCL-P600_130417__recovery_130508-162244.img
    - Switch off mobile and unplug it from usb
    - Click “download” in flash tool
    - Plug in usb in phone
    - If you get a green circle from flash tool saying OK you’re ready with root shell
    - Unplug phone and reboot into CWM
    - Start Droidtools and plugin usb to phone again
    - Install superuser of your choice into phone.
    - Ready – you have full root to phone.

If you experience any problems please check if you used the right drivers. Please check drivers attached in folders. Only use them.

Here is the JB gapps zip for flashing with CWM: http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip

Full instruction of getting a well working TCL P600:

1. First of all I updated the phone with TCL updater to the latest firmware.
    2. I rooted it as I described before.
    3. I deleted lots of China Apps and also under system/media bootup sounds and some - for me - other stuff not needed in order to get more space on system partition.
    4. I installed GAPPS through CWM. I did it with this one: http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip

After rebooting I got crash of google search. I ignored it and added my google account. After opening playstore then I got update for google search. After updating there is no crashing anymore.

All other gapps are working quite well. I tested GPS for the TCL P600 and was really suprised it works quite fast and accurate.
    The only thing: There is no A-GPS setting. Let's say: There is no GPS setting at all. You can only switch GPS on and off. Settings are not included. Maybe this will be unlocked with a modded rom.

I'm now testing all functions in detail but up to now it works really great.

Hope you got it also up to this point. After all steps this phone is really perfect.

------------------
    If you brick your phone you have a brick :D Not my fault. I don't take responsibility of that my instruction will work for you. It worked for me. So now it's up to you.
    Have you solved the problem with the SD error?

Yes, buy new card :) I tried million things, formatted card using computer, phone, different phone etc. At the end, i bought new card and there is no problems at all. I give my card to my gf and she is using card without problem for last half year.