[Q&A] Stock Ruu for Int'l Desire 816

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for Stock Ruu for Int'l Desire 816

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for Stock Ruu for Int'l Desire 816. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :)

luka.miskovic

Oct 21, 2014
Split
Stock

Hi guys, can anyone provide me stock ROM for for europe. .zip file so i can install through HBOOTor CWM recovery image.
1.54.707.2 asia version curently running

Shreyas1243

Dec 5, 2014
htc desire 816 dual sim stock rom for india

can u plzz help me out to find stock rom for desire 816 for india
my device shows tampered sign on bootscreen
and plzz let me knw how to s-off desire 816..
plzz help

rohitawasthi

Dec 31, 2014
htc 816

please send me the same above nanroid backup plz
rohitawasthi_6088@yahoo.in

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

can u please send me the same nandroid backup of htc 816 with boot.img link

please m highly thankful to u

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

can u please send me the same nandroid backup of htc 816 with boot.img link

please m highly thankful to u

Kudris

Feb 27, 2015
Stock ruu

I trying that ruu but its no going. bootloader signature cheking failed atall time.

nitramani3

Feb 17, 2015
HTC 816 dual sim (INDIA)

i want a asian RUU , or dual sim india RUU for my device. please share download link .
i want RUU FOR MY HTC region - ASIA or INDIA

amirvr14

Sep 21, 2014
Mashhad
possible to back to stock kitkat?

Hi everyone, is it possible to back to stock kitkat?i have updated my desire 816w to lollilop via ota, but because of many lags i wanna back to stock kitkat,not rooted and locked bootloader

seekfind

Nov 17, 2014
Tehran
Hi everyone, is it possible to back to stock kitkat?i have updated my desire 816w to lollilop via ota, but because of many lags i wanna back to stock kitkat,not rooted and locked bootloader

If you root and install TWRp, it's quite easy. other than that, maybe you can do it with RUU which is not available for your variant

r.sharma

Feb 16, 2015
Does anyone where i can find stock ruu for htc 816 dual sim(cdma+gsm)Indian varient?

Does anyone where i can find stock ruu for htc 816 dual sim(cdma +gsm) Indian varient?
I freaking want to unroot my rooted htc 816 dual sim(cdma +gsm) Indian varient but nothing is available on the net that could help . I want back the fully stock experience ,stock recovery(currently cwm) and stock rom. Does anyone has knowledge about this please reply ASAP with the steps to any of the method to achieve stock experience back . Try to find a lollipop rom if possible.
Thanks

r.sharma

Feb 16, 2015
I want for a5 dwg version

All 816 models ruu can be find on this website.��
Hit thanks if you find helpful����

I want for a5 dwg version
RUU Description: D816D official RUU for models: BNM Telecom Edition
RUU version: 2.34.1401.1
RUUName: 0P9CIMG_A5_DWG_L50_DESIRE_SENSE60_MR_HTCCN_CHS_CT_2.34.1401.1_Radio_1.31.50.0215

is this correct version (but i think it is carrier locked!)

Top Liked Posts