Mirror Hulu

Search This thread

CC Lemon

Feb 17, 2011
I tried searching but I didn't have much luck...

Is it just not possible to mirror hulu plus via HDMI? The best results I found said that it's just a matter of processing power and even the Bionic isn't up to the task. It's nice being able to stream hulu on my phone, but it would be even better if I could just connect it to my TV to watch everything too.

If there is a way to mirror with hulu, I would appreciate any help is far as pointing me in the right direction to get this working. If it's simply not possible at this time, then I guess I'll just have to live with that fact lol.

rcicu

Oct 11, 2006
BFE
Samsung Galaxy S20
I tried searching but I didn't have much luck...

Is it just not possible to mirror hulu plus via HDMI? The best results I found said that it's just a matter of processing power and even the Bionic isn't up to the task. It's nice being able to stream hulu on my phone, but it would be even better if I could just connect it to my TV to watch everything too.

If there is a way to mirror with hulu, I would appreciate any help is far as pointing me in the right direction to get this working. If it's simply not possible at this time, then I guess I'll just have to live with that fact lol.

I thought it would be like mirroring Netflix....

neckbonest

Aug 14, 2011
jacksonville florida
I can mirror nfl noble so I don't see any reason hulu shoudnt work.there is a thread in general called nfl over hdmi that I posted directions on how to make it work. I will also try when I get home

CC Lemon

Feb 17, 2011
I can mirror nfl noble so I don't see any reason hulu shoudnt work.there is a thread in general called nfl over hdmi that I posted directions on how to make it work. I will also try when I get home

I think I found the thread you're talking about. If you're talking about the xternal display app, then it doesn't seem to be working for me or I'm doing something wrong. I've tried enabling it before plugging in the hdmi cable and after plugging it in. If I ignore the stock mirroring pop-up window, it just displays the red moto logo on the TV. If I select the mirroring option in the stock pop-up, xternal display says an error occurred and then hulu displays the same message saying that mirroring is disabled.

neckbonest

Aug 14, 2011
jacksonville florida
i couldnt seam to get it to work, sorry. you can always flash the webtop hack and watch hulu thay way without any docks just hdmi cable. i know that works for sure cause i watch it that way myself

CC Lemon

Feb 17, 2011
i couldnt seam to get it to work, sorry. you can always flash the webtop hack and watch hulu thay way without any docks just hdmi cable. i know that works for sure cause i watch it that way myself

Thanks for confirming that doesn't work.

When you run it on webtop, are you using the hulu app or pulling up the hulu website? I tried running the app in webtop and it still pops up with the HDMI out disabled message.