Unofficial CyanogenMod 11 [OpenDelta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
I use callblocker to block Vodafone ads starting with number +911.... So callblocks becomes handy.. It have wildcard support
With that caller will know that u hang them the phone.with root call blocker or cm11 blacklist is like that your phone number doesnt even exist.thats why i prefer them.root call blocker needs a lot of fixes though thats why i prefer the cm11 default

My battery never fully charges.when i charge it close and battery full(also no led when charging it close)i open it and i see battery 94%.i have to replug it to go 100% but it tales time.i have calibrated removing battery stats and also by removing battery for 10min.anyone else happening this?

abhijaan23

Jul 8, 2014
Hyderabad
It works - Hurray. Finally!

Hi guys.

1) I installed GENERIC INDIA C2004 15.A.0.2.5 ROM using Flashtool.
2) Flashed CWM 6.0.4.9 for MDS, Rebooted and entered OS.
3) Flashed CM11.0-25 downloaded from (http://builds.hubdroid.com/cm11/nightlies/final/nicki/)
4) After entering the OS, as per page 4 i have given setprop command in android terminal
5) After reboot i get a message. New sim found add subscriptions
6) I selected both sims and then i get signals for both sims

Hurray!

the CM11.0-25 can be updated to CM11.0-33 as an OTA update. Its small size. you don have to download big files and flash it everytime. This OS is great. Guys you can try this.

jyothisthaliath

Jul 28, 2012
Cochin
wpbuddy.net
Da athu pazhaya zip ayathukonda ,enikum same problem undayirumnu .Latest zip dload chey pinne update works cheythu thudangum

translation: its due to old zip ,update to newest one and delta will start working

Machan, I flashed cm 11 update 30. Still OTA is not working. When I go for update, it is downloading the whole 33 update zip instead of delta update. I'm tired of downloading the whole zip everytime

Sent from my C1905 using XDA Free mobile app

jyothisthaliath

Jul 28, 2012
Cochin
wpbuddy.net
Impossible. I think you are keeping the wrong zip. Just download the latest CM zip and flash it. I think it will solve your issue.

Buddy, how can i flash one zip and keep another? It's the same man. I had this trouble in CM 11 update 25. Then only I tried again with update 30. Still it's not working :(
I don't want to lose my data, otherwise I would try a clean flash. Any idea guys?

dastan4eva

Jul 28, 2014
Buddy, how can i flash one zip and keep another? It's the same man. I had this trouble in CM 11 update 25. Then only I tried again with update 30. Still it's not working :(
I don't want to lose my data, otherwise I would try a clean flash. Any idea guys?

Da i don't know what's the problem then, everything works for me, all i did is keep the old zip as Percy mentioned and ota works like a charm. I still think that there's something wrong in what you are doing as this is simple and works fine for everyone else, either that or something is conflicting. Btw where do you keep the zip - internal or external?

jyothisthaliath

Jul 28, 2012
Cochin
wpbuddy.net
Da i don't know what's the problem then, everything works for me, all i did is keep the old zip as Percy mentioned and ota works like a charm. I still think that there's something wrong in what you are doing as this is simple and works fine for everyone else, either that or something is conflicting. Btw where do you keep the zip - internal or external?

In the root of SD card. It is getting picked up alright, as I can see the progress bar running while it verified the zip file. I just shot a screen video if someone wants to take a look at the process : https://vid.me/AFn

Last edited:

haresh311999

Jun 23, 2013
Navi Mumbai
In the root of SD card. It is getting picked up alright, as I can see the progress bar running while it verified the zip file. I just shot a screen video if someone wants to take a look at the process : https://vid.me/AFn

Manually download a latest zip and flash it and then move the zip to sdcard1/opendelta and just check for the ota updates other day it will be working fine...

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk 4

surajrv6

Jul 9, 2014
Porvorim

I am not an expert, but i can suggest you one thing. Try and extract that zip and zip it again and make the compression method to store, because zip created by opendelta have compression method to store, (i guess) or delete all files from opendelta folder and delete opendelta cache

jyothisthaliath

Jul 28, 2012
Cochin
wpbuddy.net
I am not an expert, but i can suggest you one thing. Try and extract that zip and zip it again and make the compression method to store, because zip created by opendelta have compression method to store, (i guess)

Didn't stand a chance, when I tried that zip , it didn't even got identified in the file scanning. But the updater immediately started to download the latest full update zip (not the delta)

delete all files from opendelta folder and delete opendelta cache

Deleting app cache and data seemed like a good idea to try. But sadly didn't work out :( Still its not updating.
My best guess is that something weird is happening at the moment it finishes verifying my zip file that all of a sudden the update is halted with no indication of success or failure :-/
Someone wants to check out the logcat?

Attachments

• logcat.txt
    14.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

This Work is based on FXP [PecanCM] Build Which can be found here Link

Link For Daily Nightly Builds with OpenDelta support :- http://builds.hubdroid.com/cm11/nightlies/final/nicki/

What is OpenDelta OTA Updater?

OpenDelta is an OTA / delta updater designed to keep your ROM up-to-date while downloading as little as possible. If possible, it will download only the changes between your currently flashed ROM, and the latest available one, greatly reducing the download time and size.

Link For the manifest used for building :- Manifest

Build status:-
    icon

Credits:-
    1. PecanCM
    2. FXP Team
    3. OmniROM
    Closed at the request of the OP

Please close the thread and add the below message in your closing post .
    "Sony Xperia M is now officially added into cyanogenmod nightlies http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/71160/ ,therefore now this project is closed "

Thank you,
    Percy

Thread closed
    It downloads the whole zip for me too.
    U don't have to delete old zip from sdcard , how many times i have said that . if u delete old zip,it will download a fresh one otherwise it will patch delta zip in old one .
    Can anyone post mirror link of currently newest build because the download speed is 700 bytes per sec, and that is really slow :)
    Edit: Never mind speed increased drasticaly, will give feedback :)
    Mirror
    what are differences between opendelta and fxp?
    thanks
    Build's are same with OpenDelta Over the Air Updater and TWRP recovery support