64gb sdcard

Search This thread

jcwilliams

Dec 5, 2010
If this helps it had a fully charged battery in it two days ago but the battery was dead today when I put it in my wife's phone to charge it.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

k1mu

Apr 11, 2011
Virginia
It starts to install device hardware but then fails. My computer makes the connection sound when I connect the phone and disconnect it though.

OK, but what kind of device?

The phone isn't dead, it's just corrupted to the point where it won't boot.
Chances are that you repartitioned the internal storage on your phone. Knowing what kind of device shows up may help with recommendations, but at this point you're probably going to have to get someone to restore it using a JTAG jig.

jcwilliams

Dec 5, 2010

Chances are that you repartitioned the internal storage on your phone. Knowing what kind of device shows up may help with recommendations, but at this point you're probably going to have to get someone to restore it using a JTAG jig.

A device doesn't show up under "my computer". And how would it have partitioned the phone when I never hooked my phone up while running that partition program?
I guess I can research JTAG BC I've never heard of it. Anyone have success with it?
Thanks for the help

Mistertac

Oct 22, 2013
Springfield, Ma
A device doesn't show up under "my computer". And how would it have partitioned the phone when I never hooked my phone up while running that partition program?
I guess I can research JTAG BC I've never heard of it. Anyone have success with it?
Thanks for the help

Theres JTAG services out there just Google It. Its going to cost you but I suppose it beats buying a new phone if you can wait for this one.

Sent From My Verizon S4

jcwilliams

Dec 5, 2010

The device that shows up is QHSUSB_DLOAD
I tried this video but with no luck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdn5GoRjhn0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I bought the jig just in case I was doing something wrong. I found that they want 60 for the service repair. Which isn't bad.

k1mu

Apr 11, 2011
Virginia
The device that shows up is QHSUSB_DLOAD
I tried this video but with no luck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdn5GoRjhn0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I bought the jig just in case I was doing something wrong. I found that they want 60 for the service repair. Which isn't bad.

The QHSUSB_DLOAD is the last resort firmware loader on the chipset that runs your phone. There's a very good chance that someone with a JTAG rig and the right firmware can restore it. Worth the $60.

jcwilliams

Dec 5, 2010
I got my phone back today after sending it at for JTAG. It worked. Just giving a update for you guys. I ended up buying another s4 just in case it didn't work so now I have a backup :)

jcwilliams

Dec 5, 2010
Quick question for you guys though.... I want to wipe the sister s4 to factory but keep root and keep safestrap. If I do a factory reset through settings will I achieve this?
Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ive tried that and more. still unresponsive.

Send this guy (DarkMenace) a pm and he should able to help you. Also try with USB cable plugged in and try to get into download mode (power off the phone, then press and hold Vol Down + Power then press Vol Up)