Fastest ROM for Captivate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

rtetrault

May 19, 2011
Hi all, Just getting back into the Android scene and wondering what in your opinion is the fastest stable mod for this old beast? I need to use it for a couple months while I wait for my contract to end. I currently have Cyanogenmod 10.1.3 RC2 and it seems a bit sluggish.

Nihar

Sep 13, 2012
Pune
Hi all, Just getting back into the Android scene and wondering what in your opinion is the fastest stable mod for this old beast? I need to use it for a couple months while I wait for my contract to end. I currently have Cyanogenmod 10.1.3 RC2 and it seems a bit sluggish.

you can try the CM11 M1...
or you can try other KK roms..
for me KK works the best, but ofcourse it's my personal opinion..

Naddict

Nov 23, 2011
28.2S, 92.1W
Users need to make this determination on their own and independantly - as fast for you can be determined by a number of variables and factors.

As these type thread always end up in arguments over which rom is "best", this thread is closed.

Reactions: 4-2ndtwin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Users need to make this determination on their own and independantly - as fast for you can be determined by a number of variables and factors.

As these type thread always end up in arguments over which rom is "best", this thread is closed.