4.4.2 Brazil

Search This thread

kazempire

Jan 21, 2011
Shiraz
I just found out that Samsung has released Kitkat in Brazil and it's Build Version is different from what they released in Russia.
Russian Kitkat: I9200XXUDNE4
Brazilian KItkat: I9200UBUDNE2
Anybody knows their Difference ? Does the Brazilian Version has the same bugs or not?

thimedeal

Jun 18, 2014
Upgrade problem

I installed the new version and stopped the touch.
I tried to install another old version stopped working and the network.
Today I am using a version of cyanogem to use the phone.
I think this version with this problem.

(Eu instalei a nova versao e parou o touch.
Tentei instalar outra versao antiga e parou de funcionar a rede.
Hoje estou usando uma versao do cyanogem para usar o celular.
acho que esta versao esta com problema.)

Silesh.Nair

Mar 19, 2012

D4dan

Apr 25, 2013
i was on russian rom and had no problems, no bugs no lags but huge battery drain compare to JB, i tryed factory reset, preflashed the rom , done some tweaks from internet like disabling ok google speach etc etc nothing helps... barely get out 4 hours on screen time( JB 7-9h). Yesterday flashed this brazilian rom currently charging battery to full and hopefully fast battery drain is gone :fingers-crossed:

alexischino

May 5, 2013
Redmi Note 8
i was on russian rom and had no problems, no bugs no lags but huge battery drain compare to JB, i tryed factory reset, preflashed the rom , done some tweaks from internet like disabling ok google speach etc etc nothing helps... barely get out 4 hours on screen time( JB 7-9h). Yesterday flashed this brazilian rom currently charging battery to full and hopefully fast battery drain is gone :fingers-crossed:

Did you root and remove knox from the new firmware?

Sent from my GT-I9200 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

alexischino

May 5, 2013
Redmi Note 8
There is no need to answer my question... i download the Brazil firmware and i root and remove knox and the odex files.

Sent from my GT-I9200 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app