QCell 3650mAh T-Mobile Extended Battery / 1980mAh Slim Battery

Search This thread

yepvegas

May 21, 2012
I ordered my last week and received it this weekend I did everything I could to kill the battery in one day. I streamed Pandora for a least 6 hours I dove to my sister and laws house (90miles) used navigation turned off all battery saving settings ran the screen at full brightness. My youngest played Angry Birds for an hour and I was watching you tube videos. My day stated at 0900 and ended at 2300HRS. Battery was showing 31%.:D

I was happy for two reasons Q-cell offered the extended cover to match my white GS2 and the cover fits perfectly(is is a tad more difficult to remove).

There only thing I would like to ask the community is there anyone making a case that will protect the phone with the extended battery?

Is is nice to now be able to use the phone freely, I believe I spent more time with my phone plugged in than not since I need my phone for work and cannot risk it not working.

Phil

gr4b3nsn4tch

May 12, 2012
Detroit
I am using the 3650 mAh one it is only 20 bucks on Amazon. The life would be better a well if I would remember to turn my wifi off once and a while as well. I have also started using the faux kernel 010u which has increased life by at least another 5 hours surprisingly. The kernel is with the juggernaut ROM V 5.0 as well.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

gr4b3nsn4tch

May 12, 2012
Detroit
I ordered my last week and received it this weekend I did everything I could to kill the battery in one day. I streamed Pandora for a least 6 hours I dove to my sister and laws house (90miles) used navigation turned off all battery saving settings ran the screen at full brightness. My youngest played Angry Birds for an hour and I was watching you tube videos. My day stated at 0900 and ended at 2300HRS. Battery was showing 31%.:D

I was happy for two reasons Q-cell offered the extended cover to match my white GS2 and the cover fits perfectly(is is a tad more difficult to remove).

There only thing I would like to ask the community is there anyone making a case that will protect the phone with the extended battery?

Is is nice to now be able to use the phone freely, I believe I spent more time with my phone plugged in than not since I need my phone for work and cannot risk it not working.

Phil

I know a lot of people are purchasing the d3o case and are removing the back of the rubber so it acts like an I phone bumper that would be something for you to look into.

gr4b3nsn4tch

May 12, 2012
Detroit
There is I can recall seeing it somewhere try a Google search. If I had a link I could not post it anyway due to new member restrictions. It's out there though I can assure you.