Search This thread

dharvey4651

Retired Senior Moderator
May 11, 2007
Olathe, Kansas
xdaforums.com
Agreed.
What's up neighbor, I'm over in Belton.

How's your data speeds? I hit Overland Park and my phones choke.

It's kinda slow but better than my HD2 was.. Strangely enough.. I found myself getting my old HD2 out of the box the other day just to get a feeling for something different so I guess I'm getting antsy for an update too.. I'm just not gonna spam the interwebs trying to find one :p

We'll see. Either this phone will get updated eventually or I'll just ride it out and then get a new HTC One X when it's available. Already started putting money away to buy it just in case. :D

bmbrad

Nov 5, 2011
SoCal
The sensation came out a couple of months before the Amaze, so it makes a little sense that it would get it first.
I'm perfectly fine with waiting a couple of months, I'd rather have a official update that's more glitch free than a early one that hasn't been properly tested.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA

Lol dude the sensation came out more than a few months before the amaze. Hell after the sensation came out it was the mytouch 4g slide.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA

G

glacierguy

Yeah... In one of the other 10,000 ics threads, there's actually a copy of the referenced post by tmo... They released it yesterday

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

eggydrums

Dec 13, 2010
It seems HTC is working fast to deliver, let's see if tmo won't let its customers down. Meanwhile in Samsung forums, not even an official touchwiz ics Rom lolll

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

eggydrums

Dec 13, 2010
I think tmo will update both the sensation and amaze at the same time

mrgwap

Dec 19, 2010
Tmobile loves us they are doing there best..in the mean time lets enjoy the energy rom.. im getting good batt life. Phone ben on for 15 hours hard core use and im on 30% still. Beast mode

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium

Reactions: mznatnat

dullhunk

Jan 30, 2012
TMOBILE will not release the ICS untill they have released THE ONE S ... because if ICS is released beffore that, then noone will buy the ONE S ..

it is simple a marketing strategy.. because the one s is not better than the AMAZE..

wait and watch :)

eggydrums

Dec 13, 2010
TMOBILE will not release the ICS untill they have released THE ONE S ... because if ICS is released beffore that, then noone will buy the ONE S ..

it is simple a marketing strategy.. because the one s is not better than the AMAZE..

Probably the only thing different from what I've seen is software, and yeah it might like that, one s releases in what, April? Its not too far

EclipzeRemix

Oct 8, 2011

True, but then again Why T Mobile care, almost all the profit from the phone goes to HTC, and most of there money is made off Cellphone plans, it comes down to what they think, It's not like we are getting sense 4 anyway

Sent From Htc Amaze using the good stuff

eggydrums

Dec 13, 2010
I read resound will get ota on April 6, that leaves tmo lest for updating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hey guys, I called Tmobile today for a replacement Amaze because mine decided to have a not so sexy dead pixel lol.. and while i was waiting i asked the tech. representative about the ICS 4.0 update (he also owned an amaze) and he said he heard early June :(... just thought id share that with you guys lol
    Mhm June... Just in time, that month will be awesome! Official ics for devs to use and bf3 map pack lol thanks for the info, let's wait for Wednesday, that's what HTC told me

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2
    I still have confidence in april which is the last month in the first quarter. Or at least a leak by then

I don't have confidence in anything tmo or what htc says. Or any phone manufacturer for that matter.
    THEY ALL LIE
    :banghead:

Sure June, but WHAT YEAR!!! :eek::D
    early june is too late. consider sensation is getting the update already.

I'll be happy if we ever get ICS. In the mean time, my phone works just fine the way it is.