[GB/JB] ***Feralab*** Discussion Thread - Break The Limits...

Do you want Ferat to make a Rom / Firmware that looks and feels like Xperia Z3 / Z4?

• I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

dunc4n88

Nov 16, 2011
first make a clean install of the ROM as instructed in the OP

second for your battery follow 100% battery post in my signature

3rd try to put cpu frequency maximum 998 and minimum 128 for reboots

last but not in list don't restore any application from any backup application if in case u did that it will make ROM slower and random reboots...

thats it untill now :D

Full clean install done as always have done with ever rom ive used

Always charge phone to 100% before doing anything with roms and wiping battery stats etc....

CPU frequencies are left now to presets in rom possibly mifht try flashing doomkernel medium overclocked version

I dont backup any apps when I go to install new roms as I end up not installing them again as I dont use them much

Any other ideas?

Sent from my Xperia X10 using XDA

drabd

mr super amazing fera

first
thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanx super amazing room and great support from u
second some problem i face it
1- phone charging it become take more time and battery drain so fast
2- phone call lag problem some time and some times it take more time to answer
third request
1- why u don't make ur own kernel it will be awesome i bit on it ;)
2- please help us in these things (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1548207)
ur room will be super fast and great performance which ur room doesn't mess it but we know u can do more and these things help :p
3- why u don't put Chainfire 3D or its driver in ur room it give extra performance in gaming now i can play DH3 on my X10 normally
so u can imagine that if do all of thise things how x10 will be
thanx again and sorry for tooooo much talk
regards

stanzzzzz

Nov 16, 2010
Sydney
hi guys i ma getting random WLOD, i have read the solution as per fera i should try to underclock first and if it dosent work then i have to probably flash stock module. i am on unlocked bootlaoder. just a ques, fera also advised that we should not use any app to underclock but he also said to try underclocking . right now i am medium OC kernel , so should i just underclock it to min 128 and max 998 or the most imp cos i have installed all the app and don want to reinstall it again, can i just flash dooms FS kenel and restart it again.???

Patrikh_76

Mar 6, 2012
ekeby
Damn guys. Bought the Xperia arc, and I love it, but I really miss feras rom, it is so damn outstanding:-D

Sent from my LT18i using xda premium

yeeyon1990

Jul 7, 2011
alor setar, malaysia
hi

Fera, it would be possible in a future review that which is framed in blue?

0a4p.jpg

will come soon.. suprise.. ^^

LJE

Jan 21, 2011
Gold Coast
Is it just me or is the new v15 feralab rom extremely slow and unstable? And not compatable with certain apps like opera web browser. Im sorry but I love the work that goes into the roms but tfrom v12 the stability and functionality of the roms has went downhill you do everything it tells you to do for installation and it just doesnt like doing anything and the battery problems aswell never had anybother until the later releases of the rom where once the battery got to 10% or 15% or even 20% it shuts down the system and it has random reloads of the system aswell. Please fix these

Im out of breath after reading that ;)

Sent from my Xperia X10 using xda premium

dunc4n88

Nov 16, 2011
Fixed my problems by flashing doom kernel medium clocked and now the rom is sweet no force closes or random reboots now and everything running now unlike before

quim-net

Apr 21, 2011
Barcelona
hi

I have my x10 with kernel "v06-1113 [medium OVERCLOCK VERSION]" installed, I struggled a bit as I had the damn white light, but deleting this "/ System/etc/init.d/07g" is resolved the problem.

regards

screen201204291539.png

zackiddo

Apr 23, 2012
kuala lumpur
Amazing ROM for NOW!!!

Hi ALL,
Installed v15 ROM without any problem and on LOCKEDBL.... im from v14.2.. Love it.... No LAG, FAST, STABLE, No WLOD.... Using it for 3 full days now without problem and my apps is around 123 apps (thanks coz i can easily intalled it to SD):D
For those having problem with wifi, just install kernel from latest flastools 0.6.9.1... As in the OP for LockedBL, "DON'T DO ANYTHING" means just install the v15 rom through xrec... after 3 reboots, install xrec and kernel using flashtools...:)
Make 2 more reboots and boom.... fast and no lag rom from FERAVOLT...:)
And just follows all instructions to customize the rom... For me, no problem at all with anything.... PERFECT rom for daily use...:D:D:D

CHEERS FERA FOR YOUR GREATEST WORKS!!!!!

PS - Also installed it for my cousin brother without any problem with software and hardware....:):):) PEACE!!!!:D:D:D:D

aidil007

Mar 28, 2011
heey guys, help me please.
i got problem with my sdcard. my sdcard can't accsessible.
so i cant save anything in my sdcard, like photo, download music, etc

help me pleeease, need advice

FeraVolt

Dec 30, 2011
www.facebook.com
News :)

Changelog:
FeraLab v16 ~The Power~:
- Fixed Audio Libs
- Fixed Apps Installation Issue in rom installer(Updated Binaries and scripts)
- Updated Theme (Stock)
- New HoneyComb theme (thx 2 LzVebz@xda) (working on it now)
- New Customizable Stastusbar (thx 2 sk0t@4pda) (working on it now)
- More lightweight rom
- BiuldProp heawily tweaked
- All Network speed increase tweak
- Kernel tweaks
- Fixed installation issue in Light version
- Battery life tweak (drops only 1% in 8 hours in sleep mode!)
- Internal read/write speed tweak fix
- Updated/rechecked/calibrated all tweaks table
- Screenshot option in power menu (thx 2 Tof37 for tuto) (working on it now)
- Auto-dropcahces tweak (automatically cleans system cache weekly & dropcaches of apps daily)
- Fixed memory usage tweak
- Sysctl tweaked
- Updated loopy smoothness tweak
- Updated touch responsibility tweak
- System apps edited
- Updated Music player
- System Voltage calibrated
- I/O tweak updated
- Updated all apps (some of them removed)
- Dalvik VM tweaked
- Internal media codecs tweaked
- Call ring delay and blackscreen issue fixed
- Internal Taskkiller Configured to optimal values
- Added some GPU tweks (useful for system ui)
- Updated Boost scripts
- SD-EXT speed increased (for link2sd)(ext4 only)
- Smartassv2 governor tweak fixed
- Removed USB OTG (for now it's just a kid dream)
- New Bootanimation (thx 2 9andar@xda) (working on it now)
- Overall performance increase (multitasking and gaming)
- Hosts fixed
FeraLab ICS v1alpha:
- Dalvik VM tweaked
- New Stock Launcher
- Some my tweaks (still in testing)
- Battery life tweaks
- Kernel tweaks
- New Customizable Statusbar
- Updated stock theme (with xperia s elements)
- Beats Audio working
- Libs updated
- Touch responsibility tweak
- FaceUnlock integrated (still dealing with this...)
- New Bootanimation (thx 2 9andar@xda) (working on it)
- Aroma installer
- Onscreen Buttons (as addon in aroma)
- Hosts updated
- More stable now
FeraLab LewaOS v1Beta:
- Fixed Lockscreen issue
- Updated Build.prop
- Dalvim vm tweaked
- Loopy smoothness tweak
- New Bootanimation (thx 2 9andar@xda) (working on it)
- Libs Updated
- BeatsAudio Engine
- Hosts fixed
- My TweakPack (edited) (in testings)
FeraLab TweakPack v5:
- Fixed installation issues
- All tweaks will be updated and derived from v16 (not all but most of them)
wub wub wub.....:D
cheers.

Last edited:

aalvico

Dec 28, 2010
São Paulo
Everything works perfect after Xperia S stuff v15 is the best Rom. But sounds that v16 will be still better ;:D

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everybody. v11 will be a bit delayed cuz i'm a bit busy and i have toi study and feeling a bit thick and also i want to fix all bugs and due to i'm still trying to import lockscreen music widget. but rom is already rocking. new beautifull effects and overall view.. trying to make it stable with all the things it have also doing some experiments with kernel and bttery. was reading linux wiki a bit).
    about the discussion of my rom.
    I don't f***ing care what you say about it.First and first of all I make this rom for myself..to make it loved by me firstly, because when you do something for yourself, you will do it much better then for anybody else... so after i make any version for me), i juxt share it with you.. share with my work... but of cours i don't make it completely for me. I'm reading every post and try to make this rom good for all (including me) using your suggestions and wishes..watching to your bugreports. and i want to thank you all for that.Of course after every release i'm being nervous reading every post refreshing the page and waiting for users reactions..if they like what i've done or not. and of cource i'm getting sad when see that someone is not satisfied or got wlods for ex... or simply can't install properly...and also i'm gettig happy and glad when i see happy people. i like to make people happy...not sad... and not only with making roms... in real life...just go and smile to the stranger outside and make him a bit happy. So I share my work with you not to make you sad. some peaple when flash rom..start to find firstly bugs..not it's advances..and they start to think that's buggy rom withiout continuing to try. I wanted to leave xda and i already left it...but for one day :D cuz i miss you guys and i miss my work..i like the thing i do and it gives me some kind of pleasure..and every work you do with love will be a good work.
    In v11 there will be superb sound improvement...f***ing cool design and animations. keep trying to port Pdroid and make charging led to off on full charge. also keep trying to port media plyer lockscreen widget...xperia s keyboard and mms bug fix(keep on trying to fix) and more and more tweaks and improvements. so please be patient..this release gonna be i thenk the best i ever released... so it will take time to test it and improve. hope you like it. thank you.
    v20 Final ready
    Juiced my brain and made some great end in Gingerbread series

I will leave xda somewhere in 10th June so now lets rock :cool:
    the rest time will be for ICS and CM7 and then I go)...have to work somewhere cuz I will damn die here) need some money :D
    Testing rom now and when will say DONE! - then its DONE :D
    Change log of v20 will die with me when time comes :D:D so..
    But I think you all will notice the changes by your own ;)
    Believe me its big) all is fixed and updated..

Have fun and be happy)
    Thanks for using FeraLab
    Hi there Fera Fans & Friends!
    I've succeeded in buying a nice, good working X10 for our Great Developer Master Fera :cool:
    I payed already the price of 71+4,90 € & as soon as I have it, I'll post it to Istanbul, so Fera can do what he's best of doing with this X10!!!
    If you like You can donate something towards me & be part of helping Fera ;getting back his beloved X10
    PayPal account: jseehaus@gmail.com

Best regards
    To Everyone

This is the introductory video for Feralab :D
    Feel free to comment on it

If you like than hit thanx....
    wtf...

If you're asking yourself or me...WTF maan? why your rom is paid... I will tell you here...
    If you say that paid rom is not a good idea and you always make or download rom for free..i will say that it is your business.. Also rom will be free for all in 3 days from release.
    v13.5 version of my rom was a realy hard work. I made some unique for stock roms things in this version and it was pretty hard to do but I succeed. So firstly please respect my efforts. The other reason is...that rom is extremily stable and fast...the perfect rom... I think you can remember my previous paid rom..it was also very cool.. and i dont make sh*t paid.. i make it paid only if it realy deserves it.
    The other and mostly main reason is that i'm poor..realy... i'm a simple student studying abroad alone ...4000 km far from my home and i can't work here somewhere in mc'donalds cuz they asking turkish passport which i don't have sure.. I extremily need money. I hoard it for my plane ticket which is very expensive.. (529 f****ng dollars) and it is very big miney for me..my family is not rich also...my mother is housewife and my father is simple carpenter..and we have 3 children(including me :)) and the only reason i could study abroad is my brain and efforts..otherwise..i couldnt study at all..
    So please respect my work..if you don't have money or can't donate just wait 3 days..not so much..

Thank you very much...have fun.
    FeraVolt.