[Icons/Theme][APEX/NOVA/GO/ADW/HOLO/ATOM/SMART] Sticky Icons Theme v1.0

Search This thread

ozdenor

Jan 12, 2013
istanbul
1Mca31o.png

A5sauQV.png

- I present you "Sticky Icon Theme"

- I started to make some icons for my phone. I did many icons. Then, I decided to share it to you all guys.
So i put them in "Icon Theme" that should work with some launchers such as Apex, Nova, Go, Adw, Holo,
Atom and Smart. Maybe it can work with any other launchers. I am still working on it. It can be bigger with
you guys. Make some request. I will add all request as much as i can do.

- There are 4 wallpaper and 2 dock background in the app. They are compatible with navigation bar. I hope you like.

- And now, I leave you alone with screenshots.

5iDFLDQ.png

pA00NAz.png

I want to thank Daniel, the XDA user dcstudio, to share his eclipse project. I made some icons in his DCikonz thread. So i improved my photoshop skill. Thanks for that, too.

1E0haaB.png

QuickShortcutMaker

bfsYzRN.png

If you like my work, you can buy me anything. To donate, click the paypal icon.

1s7RtlN.png

- I should state that i am not a developer. I just like making icons and interesting programming. Just searching and try to make someting.
- If you have any questions, you can write here or you are a little bit shy, you can send me mail to stickyiconstheme@gmail.com
- Thank you for everything.

Last edited:

amresh

Mar 1, 2010
Chennai
thanks, i will wait :fingers-crossed:

Meanwhile, please consider adding followings in next release (which I requested in DCikonZ icon pack thread)
SBI Freedom
Gold Miner Deluxe
Gold Miner 2
Galaxy Apps
Smart Remote
Wordweb Audio

and

Call Assistant
Crickbuzz
Convertpad
Smart Tools
True Caller
TripAdviser

ozdenor

Jan 12, 2013
istanbul
Meanwhile, please consider adding followings in next release (which I requested in DCikonZ icon pack thread)
SBI Freedom
Gold Miner Deluxe
Gold Miner 2
Galaxy Apps
Smart Remote
Wordweb Audio

and

Call Assistant
Crickbuzz
Convertpad
Smart Tools
True Caller
TripAdviser

not problem. can you use quickshortcutmaker to get activities? you can find a youtube video above how to use. so i can add them easily.

Top Liked Posts