Lte signal Evo vs Galaxy S4

Search This thread

Lurien

Aug 21, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
I recently bought my wife a galaxy 4 and it seems to always be connected to LTE even inside the house, meanwhile my Evo Lte keeps switching from Lte to 3g. Very frustrating... My phone has all the updates.. is there something else I can do?

Sent from my EVO using xda premium

gstanke

Dec 21, 2013
Flint
I recently bought my wife a galaxy 4 and it seems to always be connected to LTE even inside the house, meanwhile my Evo Lte keeps switching from Lte to 3g. Very frustrating... My phone has all the updates.. is there something else I can do?

Get a new phone. The LTE radios are not as good as the s4 I have the same situation. Gf has the s4 always gets better signal

Reactions: Lurien
G

GuestK0087

That's what I figured. I've been on the fence for a couple weeks deciding between the M8 or the G3. I really like the M8 but I'm afraid to have the same problem with it...

My G3 gets LTE inside the house where my evo struggled to get 3g. Much better radios.

G

GuestK0087

Its been decided. G3 it is! See you in the G3 threads... Thank you for your responses. I'm curious, have you rooted yours yet?

No. Without an unlocked bootloader, there's no custom recovery available yet. Though, I understand they're close. I just don't want to take any risks without having backups. Plus, this thing stock is absolutely no slouch.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Get a new phone. The LTE radios are not as good as the s4 I have the same situation. Gf has the s4 always gets better signal