Camera SenseHD Finally Works !!!!

Search This thread

Shatterv2

Oct 13, 2009
If you get weird artifacts on the screen, just revert the files you copied over from the "hw" folder. The one's we HD2 users use are customized to remove artifacts I believe, so copying those over reverts the patches.

Then again, I may be completely WRONG. :)

rapproduca

Sep 6, 2010
how to

will someone please tell us non devs how to apply this camera fix a dozen of us have asked already with no response. whats the point of annoucing a fix and not telling us how to fix it??!!!

malaeus

Mar 27, 2009
will someone please tell us non devs how to apply this camera fix a dozen of us have asked already with no response. whats the point of annoucing a fix and not telling us how to fix it??!!!

if you cant look up how to do the fix yourself (it was on first page)
then just sit down and wait until devs include the fix with their new build.

you know... like MDJ already said he would do? ........

rapproduca

Sep 6, 2010
i looked and didnt see but ill check again. and i didnt choose to use mdjs build. but i also have to say feel free to correct me whenever i am wrong but do not reprimand me.

Giblet-dono

Mar 24, 2009
OnePlus 7T Pro
OnePlus Nord
How to Fix

Hey Guys!

Stumbled upon this thread and the fix,
im using Phiremod ACE Sense HD build

The way to push this fix to your device is as follows:
Insert SDcard in computer (through mobile or cardreader)
In the camfix file youll find 3 folders (you can download in the first post)
Ignore meta-inf
Copy the file HTCCamerpa.apk from sd-ext/app_s to your sdcard in the folder:
sdcard/android/root/system/apps
If the folder does not exicst, creat it!
Then copy the contents of the system folder (all of them) to Sdcard/android/root/system
After this reboot your device

WARNING! You are doing this at your own risk!
This "fix" creates graphic glitches on the screen!
Make a BACKUP!!

Camera DOES work
Camcorder DOESN'T WORK!

Goodluck!

Last edited:

hamlet2000

May 6, 2008
Berlin
Camera works so far with phiremod ace, kernel 8.5.1 and camera fix. Only thing camera close itselfe after a few seconds or taking picture. Anybody an idea how to solve?

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA App

zexxx

Dec 1, 2009
Does somebody can help me .. I can not not seem to set it up and running my HD camera to record everything nice Mdeejay_FroYo_HD_v._3.7 the sdcard / Android / root / system folders copy APP and PIN when you start the camera I get only a black image and the camera is not active .. Can anyone help me do wrong, and whether in a fix for this

pReXx

May 8, 2009
Does somebody can help me .. I can not not seem to set it up and running my HD camera to record everything nice Mdeejay_FroYo_HD_v._3.7 the sdcard / Android / root / system folders copy APP and PIN when you start the camera I get only a black image and the camera is not active .. Can anyone help me do wrong, and whether in a fix for this

Update your Kernel.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=787588