Guys please help urgent!!!!!

Search This thread

gtsfreak

Jul 27, 2012
LG V60 ThinQ
I updated my twrp recovery using flashify and then wipe cache dalvik cache but now my phone isn't booting it's only rebooting to recovery nothing else please help I'm having Indian moto e and flipkart will call me on Monday but before that I wanna use my phone please help
Sent from my Z10 using XDA Free mobile app

gtsfreak

Jul 27, 2012
LG V60 ThinQ
As Moto Policy your warranty is already Void but as you saying Flipkart is already processed ur replacement request then_

Here i suggest u to follow some steps _

Step 1_ Download and Install the Motorola Drivers Click here
Step 2_ Download this Official Stock Rom Click Here.(Remember this is an Indian Version Stock Rom for more u can Check Here)
Step 3_ Download mFastBoot Click Here
Step 4_ Important Step Extract Stock Rom zip u will see a folder inside that extract mFastBoot.
Step 5_ Turn your phone Off. Press and hold the Volume Down and then press the Power button.You will boot into the fastboot menu.
Step 6_ Connect your phone to your PC via a USB Data Cable and browse to the folder where you extracted your firmware and mfastboot files.
Step 7_ While keeping the shift key pressed, right click on an empty area in the folder and choose Open command window here.
Step 8_ Type or paste the following into the command prompt and press Enter key.
Code:
mfastboot.exe oem lock begin
Step 9_ Now enter the following code to the same command window. The processing should most probably start immediately if you are pasting the code. So you will be needed to press Enter for the last command (erase userdata) after the other processing is complete.(Copy all codes and just paste into command prompt)
Code:
mfastboot.exe flash partition gpt.bin
mfastboot.exe flash motoboot motoboot.img
mfastboot.exe flash logo logo.bin
mfastboot.exe flash boot boot.img
mfastboot.exe flash recovery recovery.img
mfastboot.exe flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0
mfastboot.exe flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1
mfastboot.exe flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2
mfastboot.exe flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
mfastboot.exe erase modemst1
mfastboot.exe erase modemst2
mfastboot.exe flash fsg fsg.mbn
mfastboot.exe erase cache
mfastboot.exe erase userdata
Step 10_ Finally enter the following last line of code to finish locking the bootloader of your phone.
Code:
mfastboot.exe oem lock
Step 11_ Reboot your phone.

Step 12_ Removing the Bootloader Unlocked Warning
Even after flashing the phone with factory firmware and re-locking the bootloader, the crazy Bootloader Unlocked warning at startup might still stay. In order to get rid of it, you need to flash the modified logo.bin file.
bootloader-unlocked-warning-motorola.png

1. Download this file (logo.zip) Click Here
2. Extract and Copy it to the folder where you saved your Moto E firmare.
3. Boot your phone into the fastboot mode and connect to the PC.
4. Run the following command in the Command Prompt window (opened within the folder where the flash files are).
Code:
fastboot flash logo logo.bin
5. Reboot your phone.

Don't Forget to Thanks.
Bro link isnt working of stock rom please help

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It worked thanks everyone :)

Sent from my XT1022 using XDA Free mobile app