Optimus G bumper

Search This thread

mandroid717

Jun 22, 2011
Ottawa
Last edited:

daniocean

Nov 27, 2012
Placed an order as well although the pic looks like its the Sprint version...

Sent from my LG-E971 using xda premium

thracky

Apr 23, 2008
Mississauga
Future Shop for us Canadian folks is starting to carry an official LG Branded Optimus G bumper as well as a flip cover. The bumper just doesn't offer enough protection for my taste so I went with the flip cover, which I surprisingly enjoy.

t1mman

Oct 8, 2008
Do you have a link for the bumper, didn't see it on the site!

Thanks!

Edit: Nevermind, found it!

Last edited:

brunswick000

Apr 16, 2010
Kingston, ON
I have this bumper. Just put it on. I like it. This is my first bumper case. Thought I'd try one out since I like the back of this phone so much. Now I'm just waiting for my front and back shield.

Sent from my LG-E971 using xda premium

mandroid717

Jun 22, 2011
Ottawa
Future Shop for us Canadian folks is starting to carry an official LG Branded Optimus G bumper as well as a flip cover. The bumper just doesn't offer enough protection for my taste so I went with the flip cover, which I surprisingly enjoy.

do you have a link. i looked and for the life of me can not find it.

thks

mandroid717

Jun 22, 2011
Ottawa
Can't post the link since my post count is not high enough. But if you do a search for LG Optimus G on the Future shop website it will show the case. Shows as sold out though.

I searched the site and all I could find was a case. Is there a bumper.

found it

Sent from my MB860 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

arshad14

Dec 14, 2009
Toronto
Just got the bumper myself directly shipped from South Korea and man is it even nice. It fits our Canadian Telus Optimus G really snug and perfectly. The buttons are perfectly aligned and doesn't push down at all and adds just the right amount of elegant touch all around. I have the black one.

Sent from my LG-E973 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: mandroid717

mandroid717

Jun 22, 2011
Ottawa
Just got the bumper myself directly shipped from South Korea and man is it even nice. It fits our Canadian Telus Optimus G really snug and perfectly. The buttons are perfectly aligned and doesn't push down at all and adds just the right amount of elegant touch all around. I have the black one.

Sent from my LG-E973 using xda app-developers app

i also purchased the Korean model (think thats the only one offered) off EBAY for my Telus. i was hoping it would not be to bulky but from your review it sounds like its a perfect fit.

thanks

t1mman

Oct 8, 2008
Thanks for the comment!
Yes, the official USB does work, but not if you try any other "bigger" one, like if you got one in the car, one @ work, etc...I tough I specified it in the video, maybe I forgot!

as for shipping from canada to US, considering the customs and how long they can take, I wouldn't expect it to be delivered within a week! Have you tryed best-buy?

Last edited:

runlsd

Sep 24, 2010
Vancouver, BC
just got the bumper from Futureshop today. the free shipping (within Canada) took only one day to deliver.

Definitely a better case by look and feel compared to the hard rubber one I got from Telus. I like the grip better, looks sharp. But it also leaves the back exposed.

The only gripe is that my earphones with L-shaped connector doesn't click ALL the way. Still plays music but comes off a bit easy.

Top Liked Posts