Nexus S slow and buggy

Search This thread

gidan82

May 12, 2014
Hi to everyone! I'm Italian so sorry for my bad english
here is my problem: I have a nexus s, I tried many firmwares since cyanogenmod10 but my phone unfortunately has never been quick( i have 0 games and less than 20 apps with no notification and greenifyzed with greenify). I think I have ruined something at the firmware level and I want to hard reset everything to come back at the moment i pulled out my nexus from the box with no root.
I don't care to have the latest fw, i just want a quick phone that can I use to call and to navigate internet.

thanks to everyone for the help! :laugh:

Last edited:

smit.sanghavi

Apr 19, 2012
Mumbai
here is my problem: I have a nexus s, I tried many firmwares since cyanogenmod10 but my phone unfortunately has never been quick( i have 0 games and less than 20 apps with no notification and greenifyzed with greenify). I think I have ruined something at the firmware level and I want to hard reset everything to come back at the moment i pulled out my nexus from the box with no root.
I don't care to have the latest fw, i just want a quick phone that can I use to call and to navigate internet.

http://xdaforums.com/nexus-s/general/war-obscurity-enter-risk-t2551028/

Read up. You'll find the answers.

Reactions: gidan82

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

http://xdaforums.com/nexus-s/general/war-obscurity-enter-risk-t2551028/

Read up. You'll find the answers.