[Development][Source]CyanogenMod 11 for SGT-3 10.1

Search This thread

pug1

Jun 16, 2012
Sheffield
@Angel_666 or anyone who can help...

I am trying to set up the device tree on my laptop, I have download the source code, the santos103g sources and the patches.

Where do I place all the files? I have been following a few guides but all involve github with reference to a device.

I have tried a few thing and keep getting ad error of no Intel files.

Do I merge the folders within the santos103g folder with the source folder?

Any help would be appreciated

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

r2d23cpo

Jan 25, 2014
...keep getting ad error of no Intel files. ...

Who I am? Like you I am an impatience P5210 user. I am here for the learning. I was stuck for a while with an error, but thanks to this post I am moving again. Do not get hope with me I have really low experience in compiling roms. Since my purpose is leaning I am building my tree up with help from many sources left by Angel_666, Trev, DutchDanny, ketut.kumajaya and many others. So do not get hope with me. Angel_666 is our shinning star.

But It seems I agree with you here. There are some missing Intel Files.

@Angel_666

First THANKSSSS for your nice work. I know there is many people following you. I like many others own P5210-wifi.

I am trying to build from source. But I see I need missing files/folders. Here I will explained.

1)In device/samsung/santos103g/Android.mk
**I see in line 20 "include $(TOP)/hardware/intel/apache-harmony/Android.mk"
I guess I need to install missing folders "intel/apache-harmony" under "hardware".
Where can I get this?

**I see in line 22 "-include vendor/samsung/santos103g/AndroidBoardVendor.mk"
Can You post your "vendor/samsung/santos103g" folder contents?

2)In device/samsung/santos103g/device.mk
**I see in line 4 "$(call inherit-product-if-exists, vendor/intel/Android.mk)"
Where can i get this intel folder under vendor? Can You post your "vendor/intel" folder contents?
**I see in line 5 "$(call inherit-product, hardware/intel/santos103g/Android.mk)"
Again the Intel Folder on hardware. Can You post your "hardware/intel" folder contents?

3) You have posted the link to the patches. inside "ApplyPatches.sh" I see a Patch for "intel/libva".
** I see in line 43 "cd ../../hardware/intel/libva/"
Where can i get this intel folder under vendor? Can You post your "hardware/intel/libva" folder contents?

4) Any other missing piece of info you thinks we may need.

As a suggestion I guess you could post those missing folders separate in your "https://github.com/Angel666"

Reactions: purgy and pug1

pug1

Jun 16, 2012
Sheffield
Who I am? Like you I am an impatience P5210 user. I am here for the learning. I was stuck for a while with an error, but thanks to this post I am moving again. Do not get hope with me I have really low experience in compiling roms. Since my purpose is leaning I am building my tree up with help from many sources left by Angel_666, Trev, DutchDanny, ketut.kumajaya and many others. So do not get hope with me. Angel_666 is our shinning star.

But It seems I agree with you here. There are some missing Intel Files.

@Angel_666

First THANKSSSS for your nice work. I know there is many people following you. I like many others own P5210-wifi.

I am trying to build from source. But I see I need missing files/folders. Here I will explained.

1)In device/samsung/santos103g/Android.mk
**I see in line 20 "include $(TOP)/hardware/intel/apache-harmony/Android.mk"
I guess I need to install missing folders "intel/apache-harmony" under "hardware".
Where can I get this?

**I see in line 22 "-include vendor/samsung/santos103g/AndroidBoardVendor.mk"
Can You post your "vendor/samsung/santos103g" folder contents?

2)In device/samsung/santos103g/device.mk
**I see in line 4 "$(call inherit-product-if-exists, vendor/intel/Android.mk)"
Where can i get this intel folder under vendor? Can You post your "vendor/intel" folder contents?
**I see in line 5 "$(call inherit-product, hardware/intel/santos103g/Android.mk)"
Again the Intel Folder on hardware. Can You post your "hardware/intel" folder contents?

3) You have posted the link to the patches. inside "ApplyPatches.sh" I see a Patch for "intel/libva".
** I see in line 43 "cd ../../hardware/intel/libva/"
Where can i get this intel folder under vendor? Can You post your "hardware/intel/libva" folder contents?

4) Any other missing piece of info you thinks we may need.

As a suggestion I guess you could post those missing folders separate in your "https://github.com/Angel666"

Yup these are the same errors I get. I have done mkvendor.sh command hoping it would create a lot of dummy files I just replace but no, just 8 files that are already in santos103g github files.

I know that the files need editing, changing the 'santos103g' with santos10wifi' and some text files say: Replace with original files.

Were did you put all the github files from Angel_666 repo? Did you download as a zip? Did you merge the two folders together?

There was a open source link to some files we needed but can't find the link anymore

r2d23cpo

Jan 25, 2014
Yup these are the same errors I get. I have done mkvendor.sh command hoping it would create a lot of dummy files I just replace but no, just 8 files that are already in santos103g github files.

I know that the files need editing, changing the 'santos103g' with santos10wifi' and some text files say: Replace with original files.

Were did you put all the github files from Angel_666 repo? Did you download as a zip? Did you merge the two folders together?

There was a open source link to some files we needed but can't find the link anymore

I am no expert. But until you have santos103g, compile process working, do not change anything to "santos10wifi". One problem at a time. Do not look for more.
We know Angel666 has a life and should be bussy.

I decided to play dump and by pass some of the errors.

1) For Missing intel folder in hardware go to => http://sourceforge.net/projects/razr-i.motorola/files/razr-i/9.8.2I-50_SMI-28/
and download "hardware_intel_apache-harmony.tar.gz"

Clearly this goes in at top directory, like "hardware/intel/apache-harmony

Hopefully that is the correct file!!! But do not know, Just a Test.

2) I have nothing in "vendor/samsung/santos103g/" not even the folder "santos103g"

3) for the missing "Android.mk"

Just go into "hardware/intel/", create new folder "santos103g" .
To fake we have a valid "Android.mk", copy "hardware/intel/apache-harmony/Android.mk" to "hardware/intel/santos103g/Android.mk"
Since we do not know what goes in there just delete everything what it contains. So you have an empty file.

This will fake the missing files so that you can start the compiling process skipping the problems, for now. Clearly that data may not be correct. But it is just to test our make process. With hope Angel666 will help us soon.

As a note, I am compiling CM10.1 because is the closes to the original. So I do not know if my fake files may fully work with you.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: woopdedoda and pug1

pug1

Jun 16, 2012
Sheffield
I am no expert. But until you have santos103g, compile process working, do not change anything to "santos10wifi". One problem at a time. Do not look for more.
We know Angel666 has a life and should be bussy.

I decided to play dump and by pass some of the errors.

1) For Missing intel folder in hardware go to => http://sourceforge.net/projects/razr-i.motorola/files/razr-i/9.8.2I-50_SMI-28/
and download "hardware_intel_apache-harmony.tar.gz"

Clearly this goes in at top directory, like "hardware/intel/apache-harmony

Hopefully that is the correct file!!! But do not know, Just a Test.

2) I have nothing in "vendor/samsung/santos103g/" not even the folder "santos103g"

3) for the missing "Android.mk"

Just go into "hardware/intel/", create new folder "santos103g" .
To fake we have a valid "Android.mk", copy "hardware/intel/apache-harmony/Android.mk" to "hardware/intel/santos103g/Android.mk"
Since we do not know what goes in there just delete everything what it contains. So you have an empty file.

This will fake the missing files so that you can start the compiling process skipping the problems, for now. Clearly that data may not be correct. But it is just to test our make process. With hope Angel666 will help us soon.

As a note, I am compiling CM10.1 because is the closes to the original. So I do not know if my fake files may fully work with you.

Good luck.

Cheers for the link pal...

The /Vendor/Samsung/santos103g folder you have to create yourself. The vendor folder (once you have removed the dummy files and replaced with the originals) that you downloaded with the santos103g goes to the vendor folder in source directory.

How are you getting along with the compiling of 10.1? Where did you put the patch files?

Cheers for the help pal a couple of my thanks to you today ;):thumbup::D

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

"To fake we have a valid "Android.mk", copy "hardware/intel/apache-harmony/Android.mk" to "hardware/intel/santos103g/Android.mk"

You don't need to do this as the santos103g has this file... In the same folder as boardconfig and cm.mk files

r2d23cpo

Jan 25, 2014
@pug1

1) I know vendor is normally created by us by updating all blobs in "proprietary-files.txt" and executing "extract-files.sh". What I meant was that i have not done that step. Why? Because it seems Angel666 did not do that, instead it seems he manually place all required files inside the device folder. So I am amusing I will not need the vendor folder for now.

2) There is no special patch for CM10.1? I guess alot of people hated that version since was the first with the knox and selinux.

Patchces cor CM10.2 and CM11 are almost always in the correct spot. But what I do is to Manually edit each file required in the Paches.

3)Another Hint to Overcome Compiler troubles.

If you see "error: unknown ABI (aapcs-linux) for -mabi= switch"

It is because there is a "L_CFLAGS += -mabi=aapcs-linux" or "LOCAL_CFLAGS := -DSDTEST -DTARGETENV_android -Dlinux -DLINUX -mabi=aapcs-linux" inside:

hardware/broadcom/wlan/bcmdhd/bcmdhd_net_iface/Android.mk
hardware/broadcom/wlan/bcmdhd/dhdutil/Android.mk
hardware/broadcom/wlan/bcmdhd/wpa_supplicant_8_lib/Android.mk

So you need to patch those lines inside those files by commenting them or doing something like:

Code:
ifeq ($(TARGET_ARCH),x86)
#TARGET_ARCH == x86
else 
#TARGET_ARCH != x86
# To force sizeof(enum) = 4
L_CFLAGS += -mabi=aapcs-linux
endif # x86

or

#TARGET_ARCH == x86
LOCAL_CFLAGS := -DSDTEST -DTARGETENV_android -Dlinux -DLINUX
else 
#TARGET_ARCH != x86
LOCAL_CFLAGS := -DSDTEST -DTARGETENV_android -Dlinux -DLINUX -mabi=aapcs-linux
endif # x86

4) While writing this my compilation of sant103g in CM10.1 finished with success. Be ware this means nothing, since I fake many files. But I am now in a better position since I hope I finish with the patches.

It is late... I guess really early in the morning. jijiji I guess I will be ready tomorrow to start changing the particular info from sant103g to sant10wifi. And I hope Angel666 will show up and provide the missing files and folders. In any case if it compiles I will test in P5210.

Please be aware this is Angel666 project I am just learning by following his steps. Thanks Angel666.

Reactions: pug1

pug1

Jun 16, 2012
Sheffield
@pug1

1) I know vendor is normally created by us by updating all blobs in "proprietary-files.txt" and executing "extract-files.sh". What I meant was that i have not done that step. Why? Because it seems Angel666 did not do that, instead it seems he manually place all required files inside the device folder. So I am amusing I will not need the vendor folder for now.

2) There is no special patch for CM10.1? I guess alot of people hated that version since was the first with the knox and selinux.

Patchces cor CM10.2 and CM11 are almost always in the correct spot. But what I do is to Manually edit each file required in the Paches.

3)Another Hint to Overcome Compiler troubles.

If you see "error: unknown ABI (aapcs-linux) for -mabi= switch"

It is because there is a "L_CFLAGS += -mabi=aapcs-linux" or "LOCAL_CFLAGS := -DSDTEST -DTARGETENV_android -Dlinux -DLINUX -mabi=aapcs-linux" inside:

hardware/broadcom/wlan/bcmdhd/bcmdhd_net_iface/Android.mk
hardware/broadcom/wlan/bcmdhd/dhdutil/Android.mk
hardware/broadcom/wlan/bcmdhd/wpa_supplicant_8_lib/Android.mk

So you need to patch those lines inside those files by commenting them or doing something like:

Code:
#TARGET_ARCH == x86
else 
#TARGET_ARCH != x86
L_CFLAGS += -mabi=aapcs-linux
endif # x86

or

#TARGET_ARCH == x86
LOCAL_CFLAGS := -DSDTEST -DTARGETENV_android -Dlinux -DLINUX
else 
#TARGET_ARCH != x86
LOCAL_CFLAGS := -DSDTEST -DTARGETENV_android -Dlinux -DLINUX -mabi=aapcs-linux
endif # x86

4) While writing this my compilation of sant103g in CM10.1 finished with success. Be ware this means nothing, since I fake many files. But I am now in a better position since I hope I finish with the patches.

It is late... I guess really early in the morning. jijiji I guess I will be ready tomorrow to start changing the particular info from sant103g to sant10wifi. And I hope Angel666 will show up and provide the missing files and folders. In any case if it compiles I will test in P5210.

Please be aware this is Angel666 project I am just learning by following his steps. Thanks Angel666.

I'm sure I read in one of the files in the vendor folder that you need to place originals files in There.

Blooming hell I can't even get it to start compiling properly.

Were did you out the downloaded santos103g files??

Edit... I am following a CyanogenMod wiki on how to port but it doesn't say were to put all the files/folders of santos103g source. I tried to download he source for i9300 but that stops at vendor part. I look in /device/Samsung/i9300/ and compare to santos103g folder and hardly the same at all!!

How did you place all the files to get it to recognise our tab?

Last edited:

r2d23cpo

Jan 25, 2014

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

[/COLOR]"To fake we have a valid "Android.mk", copy "hardware/intel/apache-harmony/Android.mk" to "hardware/intel/santos103g/Android.mk"

You don't need to do this as the santos103g has this file... In the same folder as boardconfig and cm.mk files

I guess I am misunderstanding, but just in case, there are many "Android.mk" who knows maybe 100's ot 1000's copies and each is different.

My understanding is that each "Android.mk" are in fact the special Instructions Lines to the compiles for each folder that it belongs. So the "Android.mk" inside "device/samsung/sant103g" is just for that folder. The one for "hardware/intel/apache-harmony/Android.mk" is for that particular folder and so on. So the empty fake I created was due because it seems Angel666 specifically called it from one of the many files he provided.

In the other hand, It is my understanding that the "device/samsung/sant103g/vendor" folder is not to be moved to "vendor/samsung/sant103g/"

pug1

Jun 16, 2012
Sheffield
I guess I am misunderstanding, but just in case, there are many "Android.mk" who knows maybe 100's ot 1000's copies and each is different.

My understanding is that each "Android.mk" are in fact the special Instructions Lines to the compiles for each folder that it belongs. So the "Android.mk" inside "device/samsung/sant103g" is just for that folder. The one for "hardware/intel/apache-harmony/Android.mk" is for that particular folder and so on. So the empty fake I created was due because it seems Angel666 specifically called it from one of the many files he provided.

In the other hand, It is my understanding that the "device/samsung/sant103g/vendor" folder is not to be moved to "vendor/samsung/sant103g/"

Read my last post I edited it at the bottom.

Cheers

Reactions: r2d23cpo

r2d23cpo

Jan 25, 2014
Just to make you happy. I do too get lost with all this new things.

I had spent weeksssss reading trying to understand. Got lost many times. This even seems ridiculous.

I downloaded about 80 gig in the CM10 repo and other files,

Well I started with AOSP 4.2.2r1. Then did not found a good explanation how to build for new device. So I move to CM10.1.

So a few sample in particular the ones use for TAB (1,2,3) and all inches. razr sample.

All are made in a different way, minimum similarity!!!

Then compilation takes from half to an 1 hour just to see next error.

Googling errors or patches is a lost cause. So I start figuring out how to overcome this errors.

Just think, 80 gig of downloaded files just to end with a 600 meg compilation. It is simple, there is an overkill unnecessary files, made for all sort of possibilities. And with all this possibilities do not have the x86 needed one!! So many patches require to implement a SKIP of an unnecessary ARM instruction that do not apply to x86.

So, do not feel bad. I been in that same road many times.

If you need any help just ask. I am no developer. We could even start a new thread on "developing for newbies by newbies-All questions accepted"

Last edited:

pug1

Jun 16, 2012
Sheffield
Just to make you happy. I do too get lost with all this new things.

I had spent weeksssss reading trying to understand. Got lost many times. This even seems ridiculous.

I downloaded about 80 gig in the CM10 repo and other files,

Well I started with AOSP 4.2.2r1. Then did not found a good explanation how to build for new device. So I move to CM10.1.

So a few sample in particular the ones use for TAB (1,2,3) and all inches. razr sample.

All are made in a different way, minimum similarity!!!

Then compilation takes from half to an 1 hour just to see next error.

Googling errors or patches is a lost cause. So I start figuring out how to overcome this errors.

Just think, 80 gig of downloaded files just to end with a 600 meg compilation. It is simple, there is an overkill unnecessary files, made for all sort of possibilities. And with all this possibilities do not have the x86 needed one!! So many patches require to implement a SKIP of an unnecessary ARM instruction that do not apply to x86.

So, do not feel bad. I been in that same road many times.

If you need any help just ask. I am no developer. We could even start a new thread on "developing for newbies by newbies-All questions accepted"

Sounds like plan.... Out to dinner at the mo will check back later

r2d23cpo

Jan 25, 2014
Like I say, there is at least to 3 locations pointing to missing files in my setup.
hardware/intel/santos103g
hardware/intel/libva
hardware/intel/apache-harmony

I made some test in P5210 with CM10.1 assuming that missing files are of no main relevance.

In general created device/samsung/santos10wifi, made what I think are the necessary changes inside all *mk files and the init folder.
Made a few compilation with minimum changes here an there but failed to boot in to system.

Use our stock kernel and the provided kernel. Also use compiled boot.img and recovery.img vs provided one. With similar results.

In general it seems to go into system but the light is soo dim it shows nothing in the screen. ADB do not show device active,

bootimg and recovery.img seems to work.

I guess we need to wait for Angel666 to give us some light.

pug1

Jun 16, 2012
Sheffield
Like I say, there is at least to 3 locations pointing to missing files in my setup. <br />
hardware/intel/santos103g<br />
hardware/intel/libva <br />
hardware/intel/apache-harmony<br />
<br />
I made some test in P5210 with CM10.1 assuming that missing files are of no main relevance.<br />
<br />
In general created device/samsung/santos10wifi, made what I think are the necessary changes inside all *mk files and the init folder.<br />
Made a few compilation with minimum changes here an there but failed to boot in to system. <br />
<br />
Use our stock kernel and the provided kernel. Also use compiled boot.img and recovery.img vs provided one. With similar results.<br />
<br />
In general it seems to go into system but the light is soo dim it shows nothing in the screen. ADB do not show device active,<br />
<br />
bootimg and recovery.img seems to work.<br />
<br />
I guess we need to wait for Angel666 to give us some light.
I think I might do wot Angel_666 did and extract the files from the firmware of our device... He did it for GT-P5200 so can be done for GT-P5210.
There are obviously differences between the ROMs so that's seems to be the next logical step

Reactions: purgy

r2d23cpo

Jan 25, 2014
pug1
From the labels inside /bin ,/lib, lib/arm it seems to me Angel666 expected us to include our self the binaries. In fact I also change all the \inits content to santo10wifi ones. From the little knowledge I have I believe normally we get blobs by hooking our devices and ruining "extract-files.sh". Now I did not did that because I am not sure if that will work for me in the P5210, or if in fact Angel666 updated that file to work as it should. So I manually took the binaries files from a exploded stock "system.img" using the Android-Kitchen-master. The good news (In my little knowledge) is that device.mk seems to handle anything you add to the folders mentioned. Nice routines used by Angel666.

I do not want to clog this thread with basic needs from newbie like us. In fact I share similarities with a guy I think name "dale". Unemployed & Spanish language. He proposed a separate thread for the basics so we do not clog the developer thread. I think I will do that.

I have not seen Angel666 in a week. I know most people have a life and thing to do, so take your time. But be aware that we miss you. Please do not quit you are so close to the end. I will love to see any AOSP or CM10 or 11.
@pug1 Hey!!! you have not mention if you got to compile P5210 with success. Or if you have even try any testing?

Last edited:

Angel_666

Mar 18, 2009
pug1
From the labels inside /bin ,/lib, lib/arm it seems to me Angel666 expected us to include our self the binaries. In fact I also change all the \inits content to santo10wifi ones. From the little knowledge I have I believe normally we get blobs by hooking our devices and ruining "extract-files.sh". Now I did not did that because I am not sure if that will work for me in the P5210, or if in fact Angel666 updated that file to work as it should. So I manually took the binaries files from a exploded stock "system.img" using the Android-Kitchen-master. The good news (In my little knowledge) is that device.mk seems to handle anything you add to the folders mentioned. Nice routines used by Angel666.

I do not want to clog this thread with basic needs from newbie like us. In fact I share similarities with a guy I think name "dale". Unemployed & Spanish language. He proposed a separate thread for the basics so we do not clog the developer thread. I think I will do that.

I have not seen Angel666 in a week. I know most people have a life and thing to do, so take your time. But be aware that we miss you. Please do not quit you are so close to the end. I will love to see any AOSP or CM10 or 11.
@pug1 Hey!!! you have not mention if you got to compile P5210 with success. Or if you have even try any testing?

Hi all. I do not dissapear. :) Learning how to implement ALSA in our device. Coz samsung binarries won't work with new 4.4.2 source. Need to build many things from scratch, and most weird, that we have no opensorce files for our architecture. That's why i do not post here, until any news.

Snuk265

Hi all. I do not dissapear. :) Learning how to implement ALSA in our device. Coz samsung binarries won't work with new 4.4.2 source. Need to build many things from scratch, and most weird, that we have no opensorce files for our architecture. That's why i do not post here, until any news.

The Motorola goes forward with the sound problem :)

Hazou :
Ok, replying to myself 

But Great new, got Audio working. Haven't tested it fully, but ring-tones etc, do work. If call works and music/video i don't know yet. Will update the first post tomorrow, so everybody can give some feedback. Cant test it myself due to other priorities for the next couple of days.

Happy xD

Sent from GT-I9305 CM11 20140131-NIGHTLY + Agni PureCM v2.6c

Last edited:

ketut.kumajaya

Recognized Developer
Apr 28, 2011
Bekasi
Build tinymix to list your device mixer (https://github.com/trevd/android_ke...ob/cm-10.2/sound/soc/mid-x86/ctp_rhb_wm1811.c) channel https://github.com/kumajaya/android_device_samsung_smdk4412-common/blob/cm-11.0/common.mk#L78 and then you can use https://github.com/kumajaya/android_device_samsung_lt01-common/tree/cm-11.0/audio, https://github.com/kumajaya/android_device_samsung_lt01wifi/tree/cm-11.0/configs, stock tinyucm.conf, stock audio_policy.conf and stock default_gain.conf as reference. default_gain.conf as reference how to route your audio in https://github.com/kumajaya/android_device_samsung_lt01-common/blob/cm-11.0/audio/audio_hw.h. tinyucm.conf and default_gain.conf for preparing https://github.com/kumajaya/android_device_samsung_lt01wifi/blob/cm-11.0/configs/tiny_hw.xml .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is development thread for CM11 building on Samsung GalaxyTab3 10.1 devices, based on Intel Clover Trail platform. (x86)

Device tree: https://github.com/Angel666/android_device_samsung_santos103g

CM11 source repo:
    Code:
    [FONT=Arial]repo init -u git://github.com/CyanogenMod/android.git -b cm-11.0[/FONT]
    Patches for CM source needed to build rom. Made by HazouPH:

https://github.com/HazouPH/android_device_motorola_smi/tree/jellybean/patch

Working for now:
    hardware accel (with some bugs)
    storages and mtp mounting
    Ril (partially)
    Lights and buttons
    Houdini service
    anything else I can forgot..

Not working for now:
    Wi-Fi (can not obtain mac)
    BT (can not obtain mac)
    Camera (service works, app can't connect)
    SeLinux security (disabled)
    Sound (Samsung lib won't work)
    Basic CM Launcher3 is glitchy! I don't know why. Third-party launcers works well (testing by GOlauncher)
    anything else I can forgot..

Images for testing: >DOWNLOAD< 3g version only for now!

WARNING! This images are for testing purposes only! Don't flash it if you don't know what you doing! Rom is almost UNUSABLE for enduser! Work in progress....

0.Unpack zip's.
    1. Flash boot by Odin
    2. Flash recovery by Odin
    3. Enter to recovery and Wipe cache, dalvik, system and data.
    4 Flash system by Odin

I appreciate any possible help (testing, donations, devs and experienced users advices). Let's speedup the process! :)
    Great news!!!
    I can't wait to get my hands on a working CM11 :good:

Yes, after fixes and testing, i will create device tree for wi-fi version too.
    Ril fully works, 3g data works, IR led works, all sensors and light works. Still working on sound and mixer roots.
    Well, KitKat is out. Syncing CM git and downloading p5210 firmware....
    Ok, boot and work properly

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

No this tab hasn't been updated yet

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Let's wait. If no updates until july - i start CM11 anyway. Just to clear the things - if Sammy realise update, it will be very easy to port CM. If not - it will be harder, but we'll do it anyway, right? ;)