Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

AlfasMP

Dec 13, 2013
Kerala
www.alfasmp.com
Need reply ...

@gohel.vishal
I am thinking this project is now outdated . Because v_superuser created a new kk thread for s duos .
I know you are using sceannyM s kitkat work . And in the main post you said that you solved some minor problems like recent apps view , built in screenshot function etc.

I want the updated rom package and correct gapps package (i don't want wifi ap , network...) .

Please reply soon ...

gohel.vishal

Sep 7, 2013
Rajkot
update

@gohel.vishal
I am thinking this project is now outdated . Because v_superuser created a new kk thread for s duos .
I know you are using sceannyM s kitkat work . And in the main post you said that you solved some minor problems like recent apps view , built in screenshot function etc.

I want the updated rom package and correct gapps package (i don't want wifi ap , network...) .

Please reply soon ...

i will update link today

vatsal28

Sep 12, 2011
Kitkat

So am I really gonna get a CM11 for my s duos :D ??
PLEASE!!
Thanks a ton :D!
Can you please tell when will you be updating the most bug free version :D ?

dukenukem32

Mar 28, 2014
Delhi
Here this file of your need Bro.... ;) @gohel.vishal

Do you need anything else bro Pick me ..... Bro... anything you need just send me message

Attachments

• libril.zip
    23.8 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:

ajiththiruvatta

Jan 24, 2014
Kottayam
i flashed the file by v_superuser and u, there is many problems in that rom such as cam not working, no sound, screen will not sleep, cant take screenshots, etc, etc, but most of that bugs are fixed here in your zip !! keep working bro... make this work awesome !! thank u.. hope u guys fix the network problem :):good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo-cid.png

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4.2 (KITKAT), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Unofficial build of CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.2) for the Samsung Galaxy S Duos(kylexx)

What Works:
    • Wi-Fi
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • GPS
    • TouchScreen
    • Flash Light

What Doesn't Works:
    • Bluetooth
    • RIL(No SIM Detected) - Being worked
    • Wi-Fi AP

Known Issues:
    • No Network In Any Sim Card
    • Video recording does not work in stock camera app
    • Camera only supports 3 megapixels(Using CameraMX Works in 4MP)
    • Data usage section in settings is non-existent
    • YouTube videos in the official app are low quality

DOWNLAODS
    ROM - > http://d-h.st/qRv (Updated On 07/05/2014)
    GApps

INSTALLATION:

1. Copy zip packages (ROM + GAPPS) to an SD Card
    2. Enter recovery mode
    3. Choose "install zip from sdcard"
    4. Select "choose zip from sdcard" and locate the ROM zip package
    5. Confirm the installation by choosing "yes"
    6. Once it is complete, repeat steps 3-5 for the GAPPS zip package.
    7. Once the GAPPS installation is complete, reboot your phone and wait for the startup screen to appear (This may take up to 20 minutes)

Credits:
    • @jonypx09

XDA:DevDB Information
    [DEV][ROM][4.4.2]CyanogenMod 11 for Samsung Galaxy S Duos(kylexx), a ROM for the Android General

Contributors
    gohel.vishal
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2014-04-14
    Last Updated 2014-05-07
    Status

To the many people PM'ing me for updates about the development, here's the status, the ROM is compiled by a device tree made from scratch and after few efforts, I was able to make it pass the S Duos Splash Screen, and is currently bootlooping(This can be considered a good news, FYI) and I'll soon provide a working and stable build. :D

Stay Tuned and no ETAs, please!
    Working On It

ohh thats something really great to S Duos.. dev plz fix network problem...

This is really awsome work.. as s duos stucke on ics by samsung...

Thanx......
    network problem is soon as possible fixed...........
    i dont have time bcz.......... my mid sem exam is started
    This project is going to be the best one... for S Duos....
    ;)
    Reserved

Reserved