Problem with Reactivation Lock

Search This thread

JmJ17

Dec 16, 2005
Jaen
I've switch on the Reactivation Lock. My phone is rooted and in the reboot options I've selected reboot to recovery.

Now the phone is in a loop trying to enter in recovery and giving the activation lock warning.

I think that the problem is that the reboot to recovery option is always forcing to enter in recovery and the Reactivation Lock don't allow this.

Does anybody know a way to force to boot in the system to disable the reactivation lock? I can't believe that nobody had reboot to recovery by mistake without disabling Reactivation Lock previously.

Last edited:

JmJ17

Dec 16, 2005
Jaen
I've switch on the Reactivation Lock. My phone is rooted and in the reboot options I've selected reboot to recovery.

Now the phone is in a loop trying to enter in recovery and giving the activation lock warning.

I think that the problem is that the reboot to recovery option is always forcing to enter in recovery and the Reactivation Lock don't allow this.

Does anybody know a way to force to boot in the system to disable the reactivation lock? I can't believe that nobody had reboot to recovery by mistake without disabling Reactivation Lock previously.

I reply myself. I've found a solution, perhaps could be usefult for other user:

I've tried to flash a recovery with Odin. Obviously it fails because the Reactivation Lock, but when you reboot the phone, it boots to system and now it's possible to deactivate it.

The option Reactivation is useful but it's importan to take care.

Last edited:

Skarfist

Jun 12, 2014

I've tried to flash a recovery with Odin. Obviously it fails because the Reactivation Lock, but when you reboot the phone, it boots to system and now it's possible to deactivate it.

Great stuff man, big thanks, thought I'd screwed my phone. but this worked for me too :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.