[Completed] BAUHN AMiD-9743G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jpleonhart

Dec 19, 2010
I got a Bauhn AMiD-9743G here stuck on the "BAUHN" screen

a friend of mine tried rooting it and this is the result.

so far, I tried to do recovery and it seems that it does not respond from there. ALL options can be "selected" but nothing happens from there (even the reboot option)

it has 2 RECOVERY (possibly demo/testing) SCREENS

- one in chinese/asian characters and the other is the "opened android" that we all know of ans so far nothing works from there

AFAIK I might need to re-flash this. is there anyone there who can guide me to the ROM (stock (preferred) or custom) and assist me in flashing as well.

Any help is appreciated :)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Darth

Google can't help as much.. It shows me a ROM for different model.

Thanks!
I can only provide XDA site links....which I did. :)

But a tip....search Google and you'll find more info. Just gotta read carefully. ;)

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

I didn't find ROMs....but I see other places you could ask about it. ?

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Unfortunately, less popular devices can be difficult, or even impossible to find development for. Sorry.

jpleonhart

Dec 19, 2010
I can only provide XDA site links....which I did. :)

But a tip....search Google and you'll find more info. Just gotta read carefully. ;)

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

I didn't find ROMs....but I see other places you could ask about it. ?

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Unfortunately, less popular devices can be difficult, or even impossible to find development for. Sorry.

yep still trying my luck with google though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.