Hilarious Calendar Widget is Hilarious...

Search This thread

yourbrotherrex

Mar 4, 2012
Anyone else catch this?
If you'll notice when choosing a calendar widget, a couple of the "example appointments" are quite nice:
pac1o.png

(AFAIK, These are HTC widgets, but I guess Sergey Brin made quite the impression on somebody...And I love the Terminator reference....).
Anyway, I thought it was funny, and I'll go ahead and take this chance to say Hi to everyone that's going to be part of this Forum...
(Personally, I've never been blown away by a phone out of the box like this one...
Can't wait for what's ahead!)
Sent from my EVO using xda premium

(Tapatalk is being tapatalk, but I tried to upload the pic, I swear... :) )
(Edit: there we go, imgur ftw.)

Last edited:

Product F(RED)

Sep 6, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
You wanna see a real easter egg? Go into the About settings of the phone and keep hitting the Android version. You get a Nyan cat animation with Ice-Cream-Sandwich style droid bots. Keep holding your finger down on the bot when he appears.

This works on my Galaxy Nexus, not sure if HTC took it out or not.

yourbrotherrex

Mar 4, 2012
I believe that's on stock android only.

And that's not just ICS, they've hidden that egg since Gingerbread (where it was that creepy zombie gbread man, Honeycomb had the buzzing bee, and now Nyandroid. Then there's the RocketLauncher thing, but I'm not aware of anything else....
Anyone know if there is?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Anyone else catch this?
    If you'll notice when choosing a calendar widget, a couple of the "example appointments" are quite nice:
    pac1o.png

(AFAIK, These are HTC widgets, but I guess Sergey Brin made quite the impression on somebody...And I love the Terminator reference....).
    Anyway, I thought it was funny, and I'll go ahead and take this chance to say Hi to everyone that's going to be part of this Forum...
    (Personally, I've never been blown away by a phone out of the box like this one...
    Can't wait for what's ahead!)
    Sent from my EVO using xda premium

(Tapatalk is being tapatalk, but I tried to upload the pic, I swear... :) )
    (Edit: there we go, imgur ftw.)
    You wanna see a real easter egg? Go into the About settings of the phone and keep hitting the Android version. You get a Nyan cat animation with Ice-Cream-Sandwich style droid bots. Keep holding your finger down on the bot when he appears.

This works on my Galaxy Nexus, not sure if HTC took it out or not.

invalid attachment is invalid