HTC Home screen 1.11 Help

Search This thread

ranma_st

Mar 20, 2009
HI,

I like the default home screen that comes with the Cavalier (sorry). However, I changed the background image and the fonts do not show very well. I would like to change the font color and the highlight font color. I need the font color in white and the highlighted font in blue (not dark blue).

I'm not familiar with the .xml programming; however, if anyone can help me to change these two parameters on the HTC.Home.xml, I would be really happy.

Is it possible to do these changes? Will I need a special Editor for changing the code? or could it be done with a common application?

Regards,
REY

ruiner117

Mar 14, 2009
HI,

I like the default home screen that comes with the Cavalier (sorry). However, I changed the background image and the fonts do not show very well. I would like to change the font color and the highlight font color. I need the font color in white and the highlighted font in blue (not dark blue).

I'm not familiar with the .xml programming; however, if anyone can help me to change these two parameters on the HTC.Home.xml, I would be really happy.

Is it possible to do these changes? Will I need a special Editor for changing the code? or could it be done with a common application?

Regards,
REY
change the background image in picture and video and adjust the transparency so that u can see the font