[Q] [Help] phone stuck on the htc logo

Search This thread

marcviado

Aug 7, 2010
Las Vegas
im unlocked bootloader,s-off,root,with philz recovery. i flashed the stock google play edition rom last night. not the ruu but the rom only and now i treied to flash the SD v 1.3 rom.. did a complete wipe and wiped again on aroma reboot the phone and now stuck on the htc logo. i tried every button combo to try and boot back to recovery but just keeps rebooting to the htc logo and hangs.

please help,any ideas? what do i do??

an0ther

Sep 21, 2013
im unlocked bootloader,s-off,root,with philz recovery. i flashed the stock google play edition rom last night. not the ruu but the rom only and now i treied to flash the SD v 1.3 rom.. did a complete wipe and wiped again on aroma reboot the phone and now stuck on the htc logo. i tried every button combo to try and boot back to recovery but just keeps rebooting to the htc logo and hangs.

hold vol up and power till phone shuts down, let go, then quickly hold vol down and power to go to boot loader. you can then go back to recovery.

Reactions: Illumin4tion

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

hold vol up and power till phone shuts down, let go, then quickly hold vol down and power to go to boot loader. you can then go back to recovery.