[APP][Android 2.3+] MAPPZ QuickSettings - v1.3

Search This thread

mDroidd

Aug 27, 2011
mappz-development.com
I did uncheck persistent notification. Does it have to be all the time on my notification? is that causing it?

Yes that's causing it. Please accept that this isn't my choice, it's Google's. Due to Android restrictions, an app can not run in the background permanently without a notification.

Can I help you with something else? You might want to uncheck "Pin to top", so that you won't see an icon in your statusbar. But the notification has to be there.

Tuckycv

Oct 22, 2012
León
Got it, if that's the way it has to be, let it be it. I'm still interested on paying a PRO license, no a side note, since it came as a system app on Revolution HD ROM, when I update in play, it force closes, any advise?

mDroidd

Aug 27, 2011
mappz-development.com
Got it, if that's the way it has to be, let it be it. I'm still interested on paying a PRO license, no a side note, since it came as a system app on Revolution HD ROM, when I update in play, it force closes, any advise?

Awesome! Had no idea ROM-makers were already including it into ROMs. I assume you know how to get a logcat? I would really appreciate one from the crash!

Sent from my Nexus 4 running Android 4.2 JB

Tuckycv

Oct 22, 2012
León
I will update thru playstore, and then will try to replicate the crash, Although, I think is the ROM control the one crashing, still would do it.

Tuckycv

Oct 22, 2012
León

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-10-14-19-17-50.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-10-14-19-17-50.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 130

mkrenegades

Sep 15, 2013
toggles settings

i am really loving the mappz quick settings app. i have 13 toggles, 4 apps, and 3 shortcuts on my quick settings, a total 20 toggles (plus the configure). i have mainly used a number of samsung galaxy android devices and took some time to adjust to a nexus device. extra steps to check on a status or turn on and off a feature was quite annoying. almost 2 years later, i discover this app. the question is, where was i when all this was happening? lol. the point is i found it now.

as for the inquiry, i had a question on toggles settings, more specifically toggle layout - toggle label. i unchecked the box but the text/label/name in the toggles are still there. i am able to change the label size. the app was uninstalled and reinstalled and the toggle labels in the quick settings are still present. please advise. thank you so much!

fleity

Jan 3, 2009
awesome but a few bugs

completly and without a single doubt, the best quicksettings replacement. and yes I tried all the others. Though all others were hard to find, since there are not that many even worth testing.
however unfortunatly the torch tile is not working correctly for me. it does not work properly in the first place, I don't know why but sometimes it toggles the torch correctly sometimes it does not. additionally it does interfere with the torch app (tile on + switching in app = crash of app for example)

"location can only be changed by system apps" for Users who have root that should be possible, right? I am using a 4.1.2 stock based rom on a razr xt910 and the build in notification toggle is able to change it. a gps tile for root users would be nice.

wifi does not show current wifi level (not sure if it's even supposed to do that)

thx a lot for your work

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys!

MAPPZ DEVELOPMENT presents: QuickSettings!

imsyfpoor.png

yvutquv2b.png

Android 4.2 QuickSettings, but better

Check it out @mappz-development.com
    Download on the Play Store
    Download on Dropbox

RECENT CHANGES
    Code:
    #v1.3
    • Completely rebuilt
    • Real statusbar replacement

All suggestions are welcome!
    I managed to integrate the Android 4.2 Statusbar API in my app today, or actually I managed to fix the errors coming with it.

After putting it in Quick Settings , hopefully in the next update, and in Quick Widget, I will publish a library for it - so that every developer can start making his own statusbar!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus running Android 4.2 JB
    Re: [APP][Android 2.3+] QuickSettings - v1.2.5 - No Android 4.2 for you? Get a taste!

Why are there so little features available in free version? I'm really not sure if I want to buy this app because I don't know how exactly it works. For example, I don't know whether it can be used as notification bar and in that way provide a full jb feeling on previous android versions or it's just a quick settings panel.
    Also I can't find any pirated full version anywhere to check it myself and decide whether I want to buy this app or not.
    Please, think about it.

This is the stupid comment i ever seen =))
    If you can get the pirated pro version, why would you do the donate if you can get the pro with free? Thats a kid logic dude, and why the hell do you shouted at dev thread about pirate apk that he made.

And just because you not buy this apps doesnt mean it ruin the app, there still a good ppl who will donate and stop crying like a little b****

Sorry for bad comment

Oh anyway, would be great to change it as a default statusbar for gingerbread :D

Sent from my Galaxy Ace, Gingerbread 2.3.4 Rooted
    Sure there is progress.
    The normal re-ordering has been replaced with a new one: uploadfromtaptalk1368106993801.jpg

There is a brand new PRO CENTER, all you may want to do with the license: uploadfromtaptalk1368107032931.jpg

The most improvements have been made inside the code. I made a big step to the statusbar replacement and more efficient memory usage - but it's still not there yet.

I spend the most time on this update ever, so yeah, you could still be happy!

I also added my new app, Quick Widget, to my website: www.mappz-development.com

Check it out to download the beta!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus running Android 4.2 JB