(updated) DarkHorse Ez-Blue Theme 2.0 (CleanRom Ace 4.9 & 5.0 Verizon only)

Search This thread

ProfEngr

Aug 25, 2009
I noticed the bluetooth icon in the bar would revert to stock sometimes.

Sent from my SGS4 using one opposable thumb.

ProfEngr

Aug 25, 2009
Are you on at&t or Verizon. .

Just a DAM android phone. have a good day.

Verizon. Had to restore my 4.8 for other issues, but will be going back to 4.9 eventually. Probably when the white version drops. My work is mostly outdoors & sunglasses block blue. :(

Looks great indoors though.

keymaster911

Dec 14, 2011
Binghamton NY
Verizon. Had to restore my 4.8 for other issues, but will be going back to 4.9 eventually. Probably when the white version drops. My work is mostly outdoors & sunglasses block blue. :(

Looks great indoors though.

I will post the white version next weekend.. Because I need to take a brake for a week. Wife will be gone for 4 days. So I want to spend time with her before she leaves.. Then I can get alot done when she not around.. LOL..

cMACr

Mar 14, 2013
Nice

Nice theme, working good on the AT&T version so far.

As a FYI to others, it doesn't play nice with other mods (center clock, transparent notification bar) both causes the bar to crash.

sshafranko

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 5, 2013
Little Ferry
Hey EZ I downlloaded the theme but havent applyed it uet and going to tonight. I already have a theme and im guessing I have to start with a cllean flash of the rom correct? Cant wait to see the white also. Thanks

Thanks be to XDA

keymaster911

Dec 14, 2011
Binghamton NY
Nice theme, working good on the AT&T version so far.

As a FYI to others, it doesn't play nice with other mods (center clock, transparent notification bar) both causes the bar to crash.

Sorry. It wasn't ever intended to cross mix with other tweaks. But I am fixing to do a update with the center clock.

Reactions: cMACr

keymaster911

Dec 14, 2011
Binghamton NY
Just a update. Once I have everything themed. Get ready for a major overload of theming to this theme. Going to start bringing this phone alive on presses. Animation time..

Going to take about a month to do

cMACr

Mar 14, 2013
Bug?
When the signal bar gets to 4 it reverts back to stock - anyone else seen this?

cMACr

Mar 14, 2013
Yeah, AT&T here. Still a wonderful theme.

On another note, in the OP, you have the camera themed, it isn't in the AT&T. Just a heads up.

Sorry to be a buzz kill.

Reactions: keymaster911

keymaster911

Dec 14, 2011
Binghamton NY
Update guys.. I am converting over all the blue text to all white text.. As its very hard to see the text. Going to be working on that all day today . And part of the weekend.. Hoping to have this fully up and running by weekend end...

For all those at&t people. I will fix the signal bar once I am done converting all the text over.. So bare with me till I have the text down first.. Thanks for your time..

keymaster911

Dec 14, 2011
Binghamton NY
Just heads up guys.. I am going to do a major over drive on this theme. But going to release a beta version first of the white text. Then updates after that. :D just keeping people updated on progress as I go along.

At&t people. Please bare with me. I will get you all setup soon. As I don't have a note 2. Going to need 1 tester thats willing to flash like crazy for me. To test it. Please be someone that knows what your doing.

keymaster911

Dec 14, 2011
Binghamton NY
Good news for the Verizon people. I have it done. Just have some tweaks to do in the mms app. Will post tomorrow. Then At&t I will have yours done on Sunday night sometime.

Converted all the blue text to white. So there will be 2 to choose from... :D

Reactions: sshafranko

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This theme has took me a few months to build. PLEASE DO NOT KANG THIS WORK.. Much love goes out to Average Joes team that made most of this happen. I take pride of the work I am posting here.. I am still in the works to rebuild alot more to this theme.. This is the only one up and running of DARKHORSE on the Note 2 for Verizon.

WARNING.. DO NOT TRY TO FLASH THIS ON ANY OTHER ROM> CLEANROM Ace 4.9 and 5.0 only..

I am not responsible or any dev on this board. IF YOU BRINK your device.. PLEASE PLEASE always do a android backup..

Whats Been Theme
    -framework
    -clockPackage
    -FlashBarService
    -JobManager
    -MusicPlayer
    -SamsungCamera (Just the icon for now)
    -SamsungIME
    -SecBrowser
    -SecCalculater2
    -SecContacts
    -SecDownloadProvider
    -SecGallery2_Galaxy
    -SecLauncher2
    -SecMms (in progress of getting a face lift)
    -SecPhone
    -SecSetting
    -SystemUI (Fxing to add clock in the middle of the notification Bar)
    -VideoPlayer

You can flash in twrp

1.download the zip file... Link... http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23060877489998510
    2. Boot into recovery...
    3. Wipe the cache and dalvik
    4. Flash the zip
    5. reboot system.
    6. enjoy and profit..

MD5# f249b4ae9d5e53935d58dde4d3ce9d79

IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH KEYBOARD FORCECLOSE. USE THIS METHOD TO FIX. .
    Go to settings/sound/make sure the box is unchecked under keytones. That was a problem for some people.

More apps that are themed that will go perfect with this theme. Gunthermic did a outstanding job. Please check out his work..

Link.. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2163866

Credits
    Gunthermic
    Average Joe's team
    Scott at cleanRom
    Myself for be insane to build this thing..
    Saved posted

If you want my inverted and dsrkhorse apps check out my thread over on s3 thread..
    Guys... if you like the theme. Please make sure you hit the thank you.