How ll I know if my sm-p601 is refurbished?

Search This thread

bgkstark

May 10, 2014
I found the tablet came with a bubble filled transparent screen guard. . And there is an 'r' in the registration number. . Does that mean it's refurbished?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app

lsherif

Apr 11, 2008
Cairo
I found the tablet came with a bubble filled transparent screen guard. . And there is an 'r' in the registration number. . Does that mean it's refurbished?

Sure it is, your new Note should not at the first place come with a screen guard, that`s an accessory you could get it later on.

So yes yours is a refurbished unit.:crying:

bgkstark

May 10, 2014
Could you be more specific? And uhmm . . Leave out the sarcasms?

lsherif

Apr 11, 2008
Cairo
Could you be more specific? And uhmm . . Leave out the sarcasms?

There is no sarcasm in my reply to your post, just clearly stating that normally NEW units doesn`t come with a screen guard or a screen protector, so if yours came with one of these , then for sure it is a USED or REFURBISHED one.

bgkstark

May 10, 2014
How can I prove it's refurbished?? Cause I took off that shabby screen guard and put a new one immediately. So lost that claim right away

lsherif

Apr 11, 2008
Cairo
How can I prove it's refurbished?? Cause I took off that shabby screen guard and put a new one immediately. So lost that claim right away

Seems that you purchased this online, if so re-check with them if they clearly mentioned on site being used or refurbished.
Don`t know about the returning policy.

Reactions: bgkstark

bgkstark

May 10, 2014
I purchased it from a nearby retail shop. . Any ideas on how I can make my claim

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Seems that you purchased this online, if so re-check with them if they clearly mentioned on site being used or refurbished.
    Don`t know about the returning policy.