[APP] Srs Wow Hd

Search This thread

flashmp3

Dec 31, 2006
I think lots of those who listen to music with their pocket pc will like it

Just copy on the pocket pc and install on main memory. Don't forget to Soft reset after installing.

It works well on my HTC TOUCH

If it doesn't work after having installed then softreset try the tip of ga!nusha:
"in order to make this wonderfull software work on every ppc you first need to check what is in [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Drivers \ BuiltIn \ WaveDev] "DLL" and after install replace [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Drivers \ BuiltIn \ WaveDev] "Old driver" with what was in "DLL" before install

work on my mio"

OR use that taken from the pda4x forum:
After install SRS WOW, reset, then install this reg(unzip the wavedev.zip attached), and reset...
Now you can use SRS WOW HD, really Great Apps...

Download link : http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=77865&d=1206612566

Attachments

• 65_304322_a0718_pxdxa_SRS_WOW_HD.jpg
    65_304322_a0718_pxdxa_SRS_WOW_HD.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 28,146
  • WaveDev.zip
    613 bytes · Views: 20,966
Last edited:
Reactions: batoz69
N

nothin

upd: it is working on my wizard...!

gsplayer(with NO effects ON!) and wow together and sound is just great.

remember to MAKE SOFTRESET AFTER INSTALLATION.

Last edited:

ga!nusha

Jan 14, 2007
Paris
be very carefull! installing this software may ruin your ppc... on mio a701 a hard reset is required.. and at some htc devices too...

ga!nusha

Jan 14, 2007
Paris
in order to make this wonderfull software work on every ppc you first need to check what is in [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Drivers \ BuiltIn \ WaveDev] "DLL" and after install if it sais that hd dll not found replace [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Drivers \ BuiltIn \ WaveDev] "Old driver" with what was in "DLL" before install ;)

work on my mio :)

BTW: is there any chance of getting this as OEM??? :D

Last edited:

wonderboy2005

Jul 22, 2007
I got it installed, but it doesn't do anything. I initially had the 'no HD driver' error, which corrected itself upon a soft reset. Now I can change settings for it, but they have no noticeable effect, as far as I can hear. I have only tried it with HTC AudioManager. For some reason, after the installation of this utility, Windows Media player gives me problems when trying to load from my library, preventing me from playing anything.

Any thoughts?

human75

Nov 21, 2006
www.capetownegitim.com
it works like a charm on my wizard (molski 2.26 wm5). soft reset required after installation.i got same error before soft reset after soft reset works fine.use headphone mode.it is boosting volume..good luck

D1ab70

Nov 10, 2006
Kissimmee, FL

Just copy on the pocket pc and install on main memory. Don't forget to Soft reset after installing.

If it doesn't work after having installed then softreset try the tip of ga!nusha:
"in order to make this wonderfull software work on every ppc you first need to check what is in [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Drivers \ BuiltIn \ WaveDev] "DLL" and after install replace [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Drivers \ BuiltIn \ WaveDev] "Old driver" with what was in "DLL" before install

work on my mio"

After install SRS WOW, reset, then install this reg(unzip the wavedev.zip attached), and reset...

Works Ok on htc advantage X7500 .Cab Installed the hd audio driver no problem and didnt have to change registry.The settings worked and dynamically changed sound while moving setting sliders. only prob is lower volume and hardly any bass, very trebley.Sounds crystal clear tho .

FlexiPack

Oct 14, 2007
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
does it work with bluetooth headphones? Cos HTC Equaliser doesn't.

I know i could install on my kaiser and try but i saw the words hard reset on some devices and ive just the minute finished reinstalling and customising my device after a hard reset and dont fancy going through it all again.

Cheers

Sound Quality Tradeoff?

The settings worked and dynamically changed sound while moving setting sliders. only prob is lower volume and hardly any bass, very trebley.Sounds crystal clear tho .

That doesn't sound like a good trade off. Loss of volume n bass in exchange for clarity. I would have assumed this to be a clearcut improvement in all areas.

prodinho

Oct 27, 2007
Utrecht
Great app wonderful sound!
Only one thing.. does it switch automatically between the Headphones and Internal Speaker profile on (dis)connecting a headset?

nezz

Apr 24, 2007
Budapest
Works with my HBH-DS980 but it's sound is really bad with internal profile. How to get bass? Disable EQ in the player.

nezz

Apr 24, 2007
Budapest
Great app wonderful sound!
Only one thing.. does it switch automatically between the Headphones and Internal Speaker profile on (dis)connecting a headset?
In my case (P525) it switches to internal when I plug in or remove anything(USB cable, 2,5mm headset). Looks like it doesn't work fine. Not even a single reaction to my BT headset, just sounds better.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

work on my mio"

Download link : http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=77865&d=1206612566