I wish I get the kitkat update before 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

vns_firefly

Jan 6, 2014
Maybe it's just me, but I bought the N8000 because it was incredibly useful to me, and just because a newer Android version exists now does not mean my N8000 becomes anything less useful.

puffin-skip.jpg

beanbean50

Jul 9, 2008
London
Just got it recently on my Note 3. Not all its cracked up to be. Many are regretting the update and no way to revert. Say goodbye to your battery monitor apps.

yep, been using kitkat for a couple of months now (htc one) and the battery life is quite bad compared to jellybean, so much so that i've actually gone back to jellybean ..!

(btw, there's an Xposed mod for bringing back battery monitor apps to kitkat :D)
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2519744

Reactions: banderos101

starbuckk

Nov 20, 2011
Yay. Yet another kitkat thread for the mods to close :)

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

enigma_x

Jan 1, 2013
My only wish is to get a window tablet with spen and phone ability, and the problem is solved for decades. But now I can only hope to buy the right android toy to get updates, if the moon is in right position and pink stars are falling...

Sent from my N8000.

erica_renee

Sep 16, 2010
Louisville
Galaxy note 10.1 2014 Has the UPDATE You are Looking for.

My only wish is to get a window tablet with spen and phone ability, and the problem is solved for decades. But now I can only hope to buy the right android toy to get updates, if the moon is in right position and pink stars are falling...

Sent from my N8000.

Falling Pink stars are real.. In order to see them . You must be Looking at night time While Riding a Purple Unicorn pooping Rainbow Glitter.. I know this from Experience. But be Careful. those Unicorns get cranky at times..

I Think they I can I think i can i think i can.. OHH Wait i really do not need to. oops

Divine_Madcat

Retired Forum Moderator
Sep 9, 2005
USA
Falling Pink stars are real.. In order to see them . You must be Looking at night time While Riding a Purple Unicorn pooping Rainbow Glitter.. I know this from Experience. But be Careful. those Unicorns get cranky at times..

I Think they I can I think i can i think i can.. OHH Wait i really do not need to. oops

I don't think i even need to explain why i am closing this thread.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I don't think i even need to explain why i am closing this thread.....
    Maybe it's just me, but I bought the N8000 because it was incredibly useful to me, and just because a newer Android version exists now does not mean my N8000 becomes anything less useful.

puffin-skip.jpg
    Just got it recently on my Note 3. Not all its cracked up to be. Many are regretting the update and no way to revert. Say goodbye to your battery monitor apps.

yep, been using kitkat for a couple of months now (htc one) and the battery life is quite bad compared to jellybean, so much so that i've actually gone back to jellybean ..!

(btw, there's an Xposed mod for bringing back battery monitor apps to kitkat :D)
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2519744