Release Date

Search This thread

kavione

Aug 6, 2007
When I bought my Nexus S, the Sprint rep told me that the thought the Evo 3D was coming June 5th because that's when their next store turn over is or something like that.

Basically June 5th was the day that they rearranged all the stores and the signage in them.

acrostar

May 3, 2011
First post, but long time lurker here, but I just wantd to share this chat I had online with a Sprint rep (i know, take it with a grain of salt), sorry if something like this has been posted already.

11:47:27 PM : Ronald D.: I have checked that you are eligible to upgrade your phone at online price on all your lines.

11:48:07 PM : Ronald D.: There is no certain date to use this discount on your account, you can use any time.

11:48:23 PM : HERMANN: great. Any idea on the release date of Evo 3D?

11:49:08 PM : Ronald D.: The launch date and pricing of the devices is not yet available.

11:49:23 PM : Ronald D.: On 5/20, pre-registration begins for customers wanting EVO 3D or EVO View 4G tablet at any participating Sprint Store with the purchase of a $50 Sprint gift card.

11:49:33 PM : Ronald D.: Customers who pre-order will have their name added to the Device Wait List and be contacted to set up an appointment to complete their purchase when the devices launch.

11:49:56 PM : HERMANN: How about online? Would I still get those discounts in a store?

11:50:23 PM : Ronald D.: Yes, you can purchase the phone at online price from anywhere.

11:50:43 PM : Ronald D.: You can purchase at online price from Sprint store also.

11:50:55 PM : HERMANN: Thank you

11:51:08 PM : Ronald D.: My goal is to ensure the issues that prompted you to chat today are fully resolved. Did I address all the reasons for your chat today?

11:51:16 PM : HERMANN: yes you have. Thank you

Again, my apologies if this has been posted about tommorrow, cause I know Radio Shack, and Best Buy have pre-orders, but this is the first I have heard of it directly from Sprint.
It's great to be part of these forums.

mlin

Dec 27, 2007

test878

Aug 29, 2009
Source is credible at least in my eyes. Because i lurk this forum and know this person IRL, but didnt realize he was a user here.

couraage

Jun 6, 2010
And it's awesome. I may return it for the 3D if it comes out before the 11th, when my 30 days is up.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using XDA Premium App

Nsandhu23

Dec 11, 2010
Okay. What I believe is that the phones release date will be announced today or tomorrow. The Nexus S 4g was announced exactly two weeks before its release. So, if the June 4th date is true then they should announce it this Saturday.

Who better to release this phone then God when he makes his returning. Hahaha. Judgment Day = Evo 3D.

From my Gingerbread Hero.

Top Liked Posts