Wifi+Bluetooth Simultaneously

Search This thread

Roukie

Nov 9, 2011
So I've had my Tab S 8.4 for about a month and I've noticed that Wifi and Bluetooth don't play nice together. If I have wifi on andthen turn on Bluetooth, the wifi just disconnects from the network and says it can't find any networks.

Is there any possible fix for this or have I gotten a dodgy device? I've looked around the net and tried changing my wifi channel to no avail. Some article said something about 2.4GHz vs 5GHz and only using 5GHz for wifi but I think my router's too old for that.

Daagen

Dec 14, 2008
So I've had my Tab S 8.4 for about a month and I've noticed that Wifi and Bluetooth don't play nice together. If I have wifi on andthen turn on Bluetooth, the wifi just disconnects from the network and says it can't find any networks.

Is there any possible fix for this or have I gotten a dodgy device? I've looked around the net and tried changing my wifi channel to no avail. Some article said something about 2.4GHz vs 5GHz and only using 5GHz for wifi but I think my router's too old for that.

Have you used Sidesync? Disable that (or clear app data and cache) and try again. Worked for me.

Reactions: Roukie

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Have you used Sidesync? Disable that (or clear app data and cache) and try again. Worked for me.