Stock APKs

Search This thread

samuelhadams

Dec 14, 2010
I was wondering if someone with all the stock apks could post them on a link for download. I'm unable to complete the Samsung update and I believe it's because I have some of the stock apks removed.

Sent from my SCH-I400 using XDA App

dfgged

Nov 13, 2010
No you don't, just copy ALL the files into the Titanium Backup folder, then launch TiB. If you scroll to the bottom, you should see all the apps with lines through them. click them,and then hit restore, easy as pie. :D

samuelhadams

Dec 14, 2010
No you don't, just copy ALL the files into the Titanium Backup folder, then launch TiB. If you scroll to the bottom, you should see all the apps with lines through them. click them,and then hit restore, easy as pie. :D

I feel like an idiot because this should be easy but I'm having issues. When I click the slashed out name of the app I want to install I don't have a restore option. I've tried running batch commands to do the install but that also doesn't work. I have BusyBox installed. Ideas?

bubby323

Jul 31, 2010
Michigan City, IN
Google it, install the app, run it, navigate to /sdcard/sdx/backup and put all the bloat there, unmount your sd card, open the app again and find the restore option, check them all and hit restore, accept the superuser permissions, and your done. Then you can update with the update.zip I posted in the android development section for DL17.

samuelhadams

Dec 14, 2010
Google it, install the app, run it, navigate to /sdcard/sdx/backup and put all the bloat there, unmount your sd card, open the app again and find the restore option, check them all and hit restore, accept the superuser permissions, and your done. Then you can update with the update.zip I posted in the android development section for DL17.

I've completed all these steps. However, when SDX installs it doesn't create the backup directory. I've tried manually creating this directory, placing the bloat I want to restore in the directory, and searching for the bloat via SDX but nothing shows up.

I'm having the same problem with Titanium Backup. TiB shows the bloatware I want to reinstall but doesn't actually have an option to restore.

Last edited:

bubby323

Jul 31, 2010
Michigan City, IN
Its been forever since ive used it its probally a diffrent folder name...just delete the folder you made go into the app and vackup an app then the directory will br on the sdk card delete the apk in there and place the bloat there and restore.

samuelhadams

Dec 14, 2010
Well I realized why I couldn't see the bloat I wanted to restore in SDX. It's because SDX backups files as an .apk. The bloat I have is .gz backed up from TiB. I don't have original .apk's for the bloat I deleted only the .gz's from TiB. I still can't understand why TiB won't allow me to restore the apps with .gz's. It shows them on the list but there is no restore option.

Last edited: